Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Too Human. Apart from the glaringly obvious problems with the camera, graphics, and controls, it wasn't that bad actually. Certainly didn't receive all of the hate it got, at least to a certain extent. Ended on quite an abrupt note though which was strange. They could have made it longer than it was and really for 10 years of development there isn't a huge amount to see. If they are going to go on and continue it as a trilogy as initially planned I suggest that they first and foremost focus on sorting out the absymal camera they implemented. Why they had to mix the behind-character/3rd person camera with those fixed camera shots is beyond me and controlling it was a right pain in the backside as it screwed up the controls everytime is calibrated when you used the RB button to change it.

But like I said, it wasn't a bad title. Thinking of perhaps playing it through again, perhaps for some achievements but really some of the achievements they've included in the game are a bit ridiculous. 100 deaths isn't an achievement. That's just stupid. Being able to go through each of the places without dying is an achievement in itself but if you can manage to do it without dying, then you really are a god because I found it nigh on impossible.

Anyways, roll on RE 5 tomorrow.

I know there is a Pinned topic,for 360, but I think its better here, but if a mod thinks it's better in there by all means move it in.

From what I heard from a friend who works in Smyths is the Black 360 is been discontinued and is been replaced by a the limited editions ones such as the red one for RE5. More detail in Link

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=3093

Mr.A

I know there is a Pinned topic,for 360, but I think its better here, but if a mod thinks it's better in there by all means move it in.

From what I heard from a friend who works in Smyths is the Black 360 is been discontinued and is been replaced by a the limited editions ones such as the red one for RE5. More detail in Link

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=3093

Mr.A

A much better idea really, the Elite didn't serve a lot of purpose after the 60GB Pro came out. The red 360 is really cool, and a pretty good price really.

guys i have a problem with my copy of FIFA 09....whenever i try to play the game, it keeps freezing at the exact same time, just before i'm about to kick off a game....is there any place where i can clean the disc cos i think thats where the problem lies.

guys i have a problem with my copy of FIFA 09....whenever i try to play the game, it keeps freezing at the exact same time, just before i'm about to kick off a game....is there any place where i can clean the disc cos i think thats where the problem lies.

Blockbusters?

Is Alien Hominid any good? I love Castle Crashes and I'm thinking of getting AH while it's 400MS Points.

I tried the demo of it and i wasn't sure (i felt very negative after playing the demo). Like u i loved Castle Crashers so i then tried that demo.

Be good to hear from someone who has played the full game though!

I tried the demo of it and i wasn't sure (i felt very negative after playing the demo). Like u i loved Castle Crashers so i then tried that demo.

Just tried the demo. I'm also not keen on it, partly because I can't stay alive for more than 5 seconds and partly because I'm not really that keen on side-scrolling shooters anyway.

I think I'll give it a pass.

Alien Hominid is certainly not a title for the more laid back gamer. It's very old school and kicks your ass the whole time. It's very hard to stay alive for long (even I have trouble and I've played it loads over the years) and it can be very frustrating. I haven't played Castle Crashers so I can't make a comparison. If you're not a fan of side scrolling shooters, this won't convert you. If anything, this'll turn you off of the genre even more.

Alien Hominid is the Ikaruga of side scrolling beat em ups, absolutely insane and very, very hard. I love it though, once you get used to it it becomes fun and the difficulty becomes a challenge rather than an irritation.

Is this thread showing 2 extra pages to this thread than there actually is? It says 1043 pages even though I clicked last page and it says it's on 1041 :s

Yup. A few other threads are also doing it.

Thanks for the impressions on AH. Doesn't sound like a game I'll enjoy that much.

Sounds weird, but lick it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!