Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently flying through Sega Superstars tennis. If anyone wants a weirdly controlled, easy points game... Here's one to get. Hit 65% last night.

I got it through LoveFilm yesterday, just completed the superstar mode, can't be bothered trying to get the rest of the achievements though, 500 odd will do nicely! Was a pretty fun game, but nothing special, certainly glad I didn't buy it!

Got it on PS3 and found it one of the most frustrating games I've ever played. It just seems random. Controls, CPU performance, score. Random.

I never found this, sure some of the matches were harder but the only match I actually lost was the final of the tournament in the Alex Kidd stage, and then I just retried it and did it straight away.

Don't worry about it, I remember seeing plent of silly things come up on my UPS tracking list. The only time it matters is when it says it's back in England, until then checking and worrying about it isn't going to make it come any quicker.

It doesn't say it's being returned to frankfurt - it's in frankfurt when the status is "return to sender", then the next location (posited above that entry on the list) is a "departing scan" as the package leaves Frankfurt, then there's an "arrival scan" as it gets to Nurnberg. Perhaps that's where the xboxes go after they've been serviced in order to be transported back to you via plane/truck/carrier pigeon.

Bought Rockband 2 last night, lent Rockband 1 off me mate, how do i steal his songs? Is ther something i hav to buy or what?

Still not sure which i prefer out the 2, Guitar Hero's customisation batters rockband by far, and apart from that they seem pretty the same, though i havent ventured into the online section yet, Still id recommend both to anyone :)

Several hundreds of thousands. Although it takes awhile to get a party, especially playing squad battles, there are still on average about 200,000 people playing Halo 3 every night. Which is good because it's not bad online. Haven't played it since before xmas so might have a go further in the week although I'll probably play TF2. MEDIC!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!