NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Been playing mass effect recently :) whens the best time to do side quests? im on novaria now and i havent done any but im doing ok so far. do i need to do them really?

I just got a non-hdmi 360 back from repairs..I wonder if I have an Opus board. Anyway to check? (w/o poppin the case open..)

Stick a flashlight in the left of it and check what colour the heatsink is.

A grayish-silver? I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for (and it's not to easy to see..) but I think that's the heatsink.

Here's a pic =]

DSCN3353.jpg

Ok, Microsoft got my 360 yesterday in for repair and are sending it out today! Is this indication that it's probably a replacement rather than a repair?

Mine was only with them for a day as well and I definately got my old one back.

A grayish-silver? I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for (and it's not to easy to see..) but I think that's the heatsink.

Here's a pic =]

DSCN3353.jpg

You have the old one as you have the copper pipe.

hey

I want to buy another 360, have all the hardware issues been sorted with the consoles in the shops now?, if I buy an elite will I get red rings and disc errors? Is there a version of the console which will defiantly not have all the old crappy gizmos in there?

Pleeeeeeeeeeease someone respond to me, I give you cake = cake is a lie = old joke.

hey

I want to buy another 360, have all the hardware issues been sorted with the consoles in the shops now?, if I buy an elite will I get red rings and disc errors? Is there a version of the console which will defiantly not have all the old crappy gizmos in there?

Pleeeeeeeeeeease someone respond to me, I give you cake = cake is a lie = old joke.

No.

Until the end of the year when we get the new 65nm GPU's (not gizmos...) the current 360's are still prone to hardware faliures.

booooooooooooooooooooo OK thanks for the info, i really appreciate it, you own.

Funnily enough I know someone called Jordan, who also owns. MICHEAL JORDAN OF CHICAGO BULLS AND SPACE JAM! His sooooooooo good at slam dunking. Its a good thing he stopped playing baseball.

Funnily enough I know someone called Jordan, who also owns. MICHEAL JORDAN OF CHICAGO BULLS AND SPACE JAM! His sooooooooo good at slam dunking. Its a good thing he stopped playing baseball.

Errr...hell yeah kiddo!

Just played Rez (HD) for the first time ever. For the first minute i was thinking 'wtf this is lame' and then wow, it has SO won me over. Fantastic game and the second boss was insane!

Ha, you think the Area 2 is good... wait till you see Area 5.

I totally didn't get the Rez hype. Played the demo and found it really boring.

I totally didn't get the Rez hype. Played the demo and found it really boring.

Same here. I even tried it 4 or 5 times.

The first Area is a piece of piss not to mention it has the worst music in the game.

And that's really saying something considering how good the rest of it is.

I bought SoulCalibur on XBLA last night.

I haven't played it yet. But I was watching my brother play it and there were chills up and down my spine.

I haven't played the game in fucking years, man.

Fuck it, I'm going to go and play it now! :yay:

SC II > SC I > SCIV > SC III

SC II > SC I > SCIV > SC III

Totally agree there...

argh! mass effect is doing my head in :( Trying to kill Benizia and i really cant. Done the first bit then get her after the stupidly long cutscene then i get owned by her commandos! tried it like 10 times! and every time i have to wait five mins for this cutscene to finish just to die after like 30 seconds :(