NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Apparently Braid is really good. Eurogamer gave it a 10/10.

I'll be trying out the demo tonight.

yeah. my Edge forum compadrés are practically jizzing over it. I'll be sampling later.

for 1200, I'm concerned over length, mind.

How much should I sell crackdown for? Someone is offering a fiver for it including postage :/

Is it worth it?

5ver is all you'll get really, it got bought to fuck because of the halo 3 trial, id keep it, its a decent game, you might wanna go back to it one day.

Got my 360 back today. There's a rattling sound inside which i'm not sure what it is. The CD drive has apparently been changed along with the motherboard. It's obvious with the CD drive as it chugs opening and closing almost as if it's 10 years old... However, the console works and really it's all I care about.

I've been playing so much of COD4 online recently that I'm starting to get bored of it. Thats annoying.

Conquest out today for BF: Bad Company, should make the Multiplayer even more fantastic, man it's awesome to play, dare I say as good as the pc ones :o

Hurray! My 360 is back! <3

Would start to play my Mass Effect which I bought the day before my Xbox RROD, but wanna get all the Trophies in Uncharted first!

My RB and CoD4 box is back <3 <3 <3 So happy :yay:

(If anyone wants the 1 month sub to Xbox Live Gold, just ask!)

(If anyone wants the 1 month sub to Xbox Live Gold, just ask!)

Yes please mate!:smile:

Sigh, I wish I had been quicker than one month would of been nice.

Silver is just a tad boring. :(

I've been playing so much of COD4 online recently that I'm starting to get bored of it. Thats annoying.

Start using a weapon you never use or play a mode you never do. It makes it more fresh.

Yes please mate!:smile:

Sorry, S.C.G was in there first, got a 48 hour one left if you wanted that :heh:

You know what´s awesome? Earth Defense Force.

Been playing a lot with my friend the past few days and I love it.

Great fun et cetera

Sorry, S.C.G was in there first, got a 48 hour one left if you wanted that :heh:

I'll take that if Babooo passes it up.

Give it to Calza mate....he's a man in need!:smile:

Would SCIV be a good game to pick and have a blast playing and not get bored of it after a few days?

I'm just a tad bored of the 360 and gaming now...not good.

Would SCIV be a good game to pick and have a blast playing and not get bored of it after a few days?

Buy it, it last you long time. :heh:

Same here mate....for me, its down to lack of money that I can't buy another game. Plus there's more important things I need to spend money on before games come into the question. :(

It's not that I can't buy any games. I have some spare cash every now and then. I bought Siren just randomly when it came out and I hate horror survival games. There's just nothing out now that's good.

It sucks that when the good games do come out I might not even be able to play online with them; Gears 2 and Fable 2.

Does anyone know when the new gears of war 1 pack is coming out? With the extra content, and if thers a price tag been announced? I wanna buy it again, its only a tenner in blockbuster, but dunno wether to wait.