NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

What is Disgaea? I don't know anyone who's even heard of it.

It was for H-O-T, it's not a 360 game. It's a game that started on the Playstation 2, now the 3rd one is coming to PS3. Also he first one is getting ported to DS too.

It's a strategy rpg, one of the best in it's genre, it's scarily deep and complex, yet so much damn fun.

ps3 filth, stay outta here :)

Skill and thinking aren't the same. You can do well in University with no skills, but you need to think. Usually I prefer to think in games rather than waste my life becoming 'skilled' at a particular game online.

Skill is with your thumbs, thinking is with your tactics, you need both in halo :)

Just started playing Kameo, I didn't like the first part, in the castle. But the quest to get all these elements is fun ^_^

Sorry quick question if anyone can answer.

Ive started playing Mass Effect and it seems so hard Because i keep getting bombarded with information and there isnt really a tutorial to let you know how to work the characters(Eg fighting tactics and learning skills)

Do you get used to this soon or am i guna have to listen to the codex and look everything up loads of times?

Thanks

Sorry quick question if anyone can answer.

Ive started playing Mass Effect and it seems so hard Because i keep getting bombarded with information and there isnt really a tutorial to let you know how to work the characters(Eg fighting tactics and learning skills)

Do you get used to this soon or am i guna have to listen to the codex and look everything up loads of times?

Thanks

trust me, you'll get the hang of it a couple of hours in. Don't worry, I had the exact same reaction when I first started out playing it. They really should have eased us into the game, rather than throwing us in it, not having a clue what to do. :heh:

Yeah you get bombarded by options and stats and menu's at first but you gradually get to grips with it, don't worry. If you start having problems with difficulty level just check all the menus, you'll probably have missed stat points or armor or such like.

Thanks alot i will enojoy playing it.

oh and well done Gizmo with your Exam results

Skill is with your thumbs, thinking is with your tactics, you need both in halo :)

This man speaks the truth. I remember back in the CS:S days when some people in my clan watched me play and were astounded that i was actually any good; i couldn't aim for shit! The only reason i was half decent was because i thought my way through the game. I knew where i expected the enemy to be, and where the enemy expected me to be and most of the time i was right :) Shotguns took care of the crappy aim ;)

I still see the same thing now. In Team Fortress 2 i play Engineer and Pyro the most. Neither need a great deal of skill to play, they just need thought and as a result i'm pretty good as both. The big mold-breaker is the Sniper; it's my highest scoring and 2nd most played class for some odd reason.

Thanks alot i will enojoy playing it.

oh and well done Gizmo with your Exam results

Cheers, well done yourself :bowdown:

Enjoy Mass Effect, it really is a fantastic game once you get past the array of menus.

Just started playing Kameo, I didn't like the first part, in the castle. But the quest to get all these elements is fun ^_^

I started playing Kameo a while back and didn't enjoy the castle part much, I haven't played it much more but maybe I should if it get's better :yay:

Since a few people are getting into kameo, i havent played much of it, well not completed, anyone fancy doin it on co-op?

It does have online co op right?

I started playing Kameo a while back and didn't enjoy the castle part much, I haven't played it much more but maybe I should if it get's better :yay:

I didn't play it for a while after I did the castle part...

But gave it another chance today and it gets better :)

Since a few people are getting into kameo, i havent played much of it, well not completed, anyone fancy doin it on co-op?

It does have online co op right?

Would do, but I'm not on gold :/

I also quite liked the game.. but it was one of the games that my old xbox kept giving me "disc dirty or damaged" on.. but i will probably give it a go again when I get some time on my hands..

Good thing is that the ole "disc dirty or damaged" thing has left me with lots of "old" games that I have hardly played because of it.. currently going through Dead Rising that I can finally enjoy.. "disc dirty or damaged" + dead rising saving system = unplayable

tov-se-3d-pack.jpg

I want this game so bad...I forgot the release date for Europe...?

Nice ltd edition, I hope this turns out to be a pleasant surprise, the 360 needs a decent RPG thats different from whats currently available.

Wasn't it summer 2009 or something like that?

Thanks

It depends on how many RPG games you play. It didn't click for me until after I completed the game once.

Wasn't it summer 2009 or something like that?

It depends on how many RPG games you play. It didn't click for me until after I completed the game once.

I don't play many RPGs and I managed just fine :indeed:

Anyone just get a 360 update?

Wonder what it was for :/

Just preperations for the fall update according to Major Nelson.

I got all excited there thought it was the new dashboard update. :(

Apparently Braid is really good. Eurogamer gave it a 10/10.

I'll be trying out the demo tonight.