NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Deanna Troi can be quite a bitch if you haven't done a load of side-quests.

I just let my team mates take most of her commandos out. It gets pretty hard when the snipers start to attack though. I hid in a corner and just kept popping out and taking them down one at a time. Benizia herself is pretty easy its just getting to her thats the problem.

Just a quick question: Does the 360 upscale DVDs to 1080p when using a HDMI cable (I know it doesn't upscale to 720p when using component for some unknown reason, but I'm sure that I've heard that it upscales for HDMI)?

you can skip the dialogue.

erm...not sure i have any other tips!

HOW DO I SKIP THE DIALOGUE?!?!!!!

SC II > SC I > SCIV > SC III

Disagree

Soul Calibur is the best of the bunch, although Soul Blade had an awesome adventure mode.

Press X, but you can't skip the animation in which the commando's appear.

That Benezia scene is by far the hardest in the whole game. Unless you do it last out of the three so that you're significantly higher level than otherwise, it comes completely out of the blue. Best way to deal with it is to get directly behind Benezia's area and take out the commando's first.

Yer for that boss i think i stayed at a distance, used whatever powers i had/team mates had, and hide and shoot, coz there commando bio abilitites can be a pain in the arse....

B, I think.

you might have to watch it once through but after that you can skip ahead a phrase at a time

what i do is hammer her as soon as the cut scene finishes then hide out in top platform area and they come to me but my team mates just stand there and get killed and i get rushed by commandos :( is there someway i can just come back to her later? when im a higher level?

I go round in a circle and kill all the enemies first before i even try to attack benizia. You tried doing it like that?

Don't attack Benezia... she's invincible. What I do is throw a grenade towards the commandos before the cutscene, skip the cutscene as fast as possible, the grenade blows up next to the commandos and the barrels. Stay in the first corner behind the column so Benezia doesn't have line of sight on you. When I played it on the harder difficulty I got my teammates to run to the lower platform where they were safe and used marksman to take people out. If you're biotic, use throw, lift and singularity on the boxes where the geth hide. If you're an engineer... you should have all sorts of ways to kill geth and drop Asari shields, so shame on you!

On my first playthrough on the easy difficulty i don't remember have much trouble with that boss and i know Noveria was the first world i went to. Not played it in ages though so i can't really remember it.

I'm having a bit of trouble with playing some XBLA games namely Sonic The Hedgehog and Streets of Rage II. Every time i go to play these two games, it says i got to Unlock the Full game, which is funny because i got achievements and am on the leader board on both games and have save games which place me on later levels. Its every time i go on them as well. Have i got to delete them and re-download them or something to stop this from occurring every time.

Edit: Nope, deleting them and re-downloading them doesn't solve anything. Its every time i load the games it says unlock the full game to have complete experience.

what i do is hammer her as soon as the cut scene finishes then hide out in top platform area and they come to me but my team mates just stand there and get killed and i get rushed by commandos :( is there someway i can just come back to her later? when im a higher level?

there's your problem! she's invincible untill you kill all the badguys in the room.

Beautiful Katamari is such an awesome game! I bought it on the cheap from GAMEs website and I have really been enjoying it. I have just downloaded the extra levels aswell, hopefully they will be just as fun as the main game. I would have put more time into it but I bought Soul Calibur IV so I have been switching between the two.

Don't attack Benezia... she's invincible. What I do is throw a grenade towards the commandos before the cutscene, skip the cutscene as fast as possible, the grenade blows up next to the commandos and the barrels. Stay in the first corner behind the column so Benezia doesn't have line of sight on you. When I played it on the harder difficulty I got my teammates to run to the lower platform where they were safe and used marksman to take people out. If you're biotic, use throw, lift and singularity on the boxes where the geth hide. If you're an engineer... you should have all sorts of ways to kill geth and drop Asari shields, so shame on you!

no ive done that bit, its the next bit. ive done it now anyway :) yhanks for the tips guys :)

I think first time i saved it....

...second time I killed it.

1st playtrough: A kind, hot lesbian.

2nd playtrough: An evil-looking cunt.

still on my first playthrough so saved it but next playthrough its going to die so hard :P im quite looking fowards toplaying as a renegade just to see some of the reactions :)

I should mention I'm going through as a renegade, it's so awesome being a kickass womanbitch who doesn't care in the slightest.

Guys, I finally have xbox live :D Add me, Goron360 (some american guy had goron_3 :( ).