NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

lolz I didnt even notice that. You got some well good scores! I um did not so good to much COD 4 playing I think. Still was fun thanks for the games.

So I just tried out the Force Unleashed demo and it was pretty good, but not excellent. The thing that really annoyed me was that I couldn't destroy an At-ST the way I wanted, I had to do one of those annoying QTEs.

Force powers are fun though.

So I just tried out the Force Unleashed demo and it was pretty good, but not excellent. The thing that really annoyed me was that I couldn't destroy an At-ST the way I wanted, I had to do one of those annoying QTEs.

This is pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

Is Infinite Undiscovery planned for a September 5th release? Most websites I have checked all say it is (Play, GAME, gamplay) but the game isn't even out in Japan yet?

I thought Square-Enix has a reputation of making Europe wait 7 + months after a games release in Japan before it hits Europes stores...

If the release is correct though, I'm not complaining <3

IU's planned for some sort of worldwide simultaneous release. Or something like that...

Agree with what you said. I was trying to force push it off the edge. To me the game felt like jedi knight 2 lite. It was a hell of a lot of fun but lacking depth and definatly won't be hailed a classic unless it has hidden layers beyond what we have been shown so far.

Is it commonplace that you cant download new demos if you're on Silver? If so then thats retarded

Silver is for second class citizens on Live. Wait a week and you can download it.

Its kinda like the life boat situation on the Titanic really.

I went through TFU demo again, this time on the hardest available difficulty (there's one more). The main thing was there are more enemies with rapid firing weapons and something I was pretty glad about - you have to reduce the AT-ST to half it's health before the QTE thing is available. Although taking all it's health away doesn't seem to kill it - it just regenerates a bit of it, which is a pain.

My guess for the hardest difficulty is that you'll have to take it's health down to 10% before you can finish it off.

You know, SCEA treat US PS3 users the same. Qore (or whatever it is) users get access to demos earlier than other customers.

Can a loving person PM me a 48 hour gold code so I can get the TFU demo?

I just checked all the locas stores and none of them are selling live subscriptions

Can a loving person PM me a 48 hour gold code so I can get the TFU demo?

I just checked all the locas stores and none of them are selling live subscriptions

I read somewhere that a 48 hour gold code wont get u gold demos. I may be wrong though.

Your not missing out on much except chucking stormtroopers about which to be fair is great fun.

I quite like S(W)TFU, it was good ol' Star Wars fun, despite the grip and camera controls being sluggish and cumbersome. This whole apprentice thing doesn't make sense, but meh :P I'm actually considering buying the 360 and Wii versions. Wii60 ftw

I quite like S(W)TFU, it was good ol' Star Wars fun, despite the grip and camera controls being sluggish and cumbersome. This whole apprentice thing doesn't make sense, but meh :P I'm actually considering buying the 360 and Wii versions. Wii60 ftw

The first mission makes no sense either "The rebels are trying to destroy a Tie Factory. So stop them. And while you're at it, destroy the Tie Factory."

Still, it may actually be a pretty solid (as in good, not hard) game on the hardest difficulty. The force grip is done extremely well.

The first mission makes no sense either "The rebels are trying to destroy a Tie Factory. So stop them. And while you're at it, destroy the Tie Factory."

Yeah I thought why doesn't Vader just blow the rebel ship up.

Here's a few pros and cons after some time with the demo:

Pros

- controls are responsive and force powers work well and are fun to use

- overall graphics are good with nice touches like pulling stuff off walls (good physics and interactive environments)

- you can make Stormtrropers dance like puppets before discarding them into obvlivion

Cons

- the game is far too action focused, I was hoping for some stealth elements. I don't like the idea of you vs everything.

- talking about action focused, the game wants to emerse you in a complete cinematic experience yet there is a point system with bonuses like 'imperial crush!, multi kill, force annihilator!' etc that pop up on the screen when you do certain moves that remind you you're very much playing a computer game

- scripted events that unable you to be creative with the Force (like the AT-ST boss)

- the lightsaber seems to have the same effects as, I dunno, baseball bat.

I'm not sure whether to buy or rent. Depends on the length I guess.

- talking about action focused, the game wants to emerse you in a complete cinematic experience yet there is a point system with bonuses like 'imperial crush!, multi kill, force annihilator!' etc that pop up on the screen when you do certain moves that remind you you're very much playing a computer game

You can turn that off in the options.

Yeah I thought why doesn't Vader just blow the rebel ship up.

Here's a few pros and cons after some time with the demo:

Pros

- controls are responsive and force powers work well and are fun to use

- overall graphics are good with nice touches like pulling stuff off walls (good physics and interactive environments)

- you can make Stormtrropers dance like puppets before discarding them into obvlivion

Cons

- the game is far too action focused, I was hoping for some stealth elements. I don't like the idea of you vs everything.

- scripted events that unable you to be creative with the Force (like the AT-ST boss)

- the lightsaber seems to have the same effects as, I dunno, baseball bat.

I'm not sure whether to buy or rent. Depends on the length I guess.

I guess cause people would say why did you kill all those imperial troopers. Wheras sending his apprentice in he can do it all covertly and blame it on the rebels.

The whole "Vader has an apprentice" thing has so many holes in it, I don't even know where to begin with.

Guys just started playing Halo 3 for the first time. Its the first Halo game I've ever played....and I'm really not enjoying the experience. Its awful! I just finished the second mission.

Firstly it just doesn't feel right for me...too floaty and i don't like the jump...way too high. The guns don't feel as if they're making any impact whatsoever...the plot is everywhere, although I think thats down to me being a Halo novice.

It irratates me more than anything. I don't find it fun at all, shooting all these random aliens. I'll definitely try and finish the game but right now, first impressions are disappointing.

Halo 3 is still only the 2nd best Halo game, after the first. Its got some fantastic moments tbh... I don't see how you can't enjoy it to be honest. The controls are so spot on, the action is non-stop and great.