Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Also thinking about:

Mercs 2

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Need for Speed: Underworld

Prince of Persia

Saints Row 2

And thats only the 360 games i want...

I'm beginning to think a couple of these games will be delayed till next year...i mean..it's overloaded..I reckon one of these: Mirrors Edge, Left 4 Dead or Tomb Raider will be delayed till early 2009..i hope i'm wrong, cause i want all 3! :D

Tomb Raider is almost done according to Crystal Dynamics, DiCE have a good track record in terms of keeping release dates and L4D looked done as of Lepzig... So we shall see!

I'm most worried about Prince of Persia to be honest.

Tomb Raider is almost done according to Crystal Dynamics, DiCE have a good track record in terms of keeping release dates and L4D looked done as of Lepzig... So we shall see!

I'm most worried about Prince of Persia to be honest.

Oh damn it better not Prince Of Persia!! Though i watched a interview and this bloke said, it's definately out 2008..otherwise i'll be in alot of trouble or something...So fingers crossed!

OK, so I'd say RE5, Mirror's Edge, GoW2 and maybe Banjo. Never bought a 360 game at full price, don't know if any of these will change that, but probably RE5 :P

Exactly the same here! :smile:

Pre ordered:

Fable II

Mirrors Edge

Sonic Unleashed

Gears of War 2

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Also thinking about:

Mercs 2

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Need for Speed: Underworld

Prince of Persia

Saints Row 2

And thats only the 360 games i want...

How many more games do you want!??!!:shakehead

How many more games do you want!??!!:shakehead

2 PS3 games - Little Big Planet, Resistance 2.

x amount of DS games (depending on when they get released) - Kirby SuperStar Saga, Phoenix Wright 3, Rhythm Tengoku Gold.

2 PC games - Spore, Left 4 Dead

1 Wii game - Samba Di Amigo

That is alot of games but I don't see the logic in buying all of them at the same time (if thats what you do).

Generally, I always hear of people having a load of games that they still need to play, finish, or even open in the first place. They might play one game, but then a big new exciting game comes out, so they go and buy that as well and eventually end up with 4-5 games on the go.

I just don't understand. Surely it makes sense to buy one game, enjoy it fully, finish it and then move on and buy the next game? It makes sense, in terms of entertainment value as well as financially. I'm not having a go at anyone, its just something that bugs me a little!

: peace:

Is the Team Fortress 2 Community dead on xbox live or does anyone play it? I might get the Orange box just wondering if anyone plays fortress on live or if its all about the PC.

Sadly steam is fucked up beyond belief on my com so I dont really have a choice either way.

That is alot of games but I don't see the logic in buying all of them at the same time (if thats what you do).

Generally, I always hear of people having a load of games that they still need to play, finish, or even open in the first place. They might play one game, but then a big new exciting game comes out, so they go and buy that as well and eventually end up with 4-5 games on the go.

I just don't understand. Surely it makes sense to buy one game, enjoy it fully, finish it and then move on and buy the next game? It makes sense, in terms of entertainment value as well as financially. I'm not having a go at anyone, just letting people know how I feel!

Oh trust me, i totally agree... However I can usually finish a game in a week and quickly move onto the next and then go back if i want to, to a previous game.

Also, TF2 is all about the PC version. Its the 3rd most played game on Steam, huge community and a tonne of a free updates in the last few months.

Oh trust me, i totally agree... However I can usually finish a game in a week and quickly move onto the next and then go back if i want to, to a previous game.

Pretty much what Jordan said. It also helps that most games are only about 10 hours long now :)

The majority of my spare time goes on gaming so I can finish a few games off in a short period of time. Next Friday is going to be the worst though as I have FFIV, Viva Pinata 2 and Infinite Undiscovery arriving on the same day and all 3 games will be pretty long.

Also, TF2 is all about the PC version. Its the 3rd most played game on Steam, huge community and a tonne of a free updates in the last few months.[/QUOTE]

Bugger godamn steam not working.

I just don't understand. Surely it makes sense to buy one game, enjoy it fully, finish it and then move on and buy the next game? It makes sense, in terms of entertainment value as well as financially. I'm not having a go at anyone, its just something that bugs me a little!

Depends on the game, games that go rare fast, like a lot of the PS2 RPGs in USA are worth buying straight away, because later on you are going to have to hunt the bastards on ebay for more than what they were released (looks at Tales of the Abyss!)

No idea what 360 games i'm getting yet, it depends what my mates are buying and how much money i have. Fable II, Banjo and GoW 2 are pretty much guarunteed, but the rest im not sure about. I'll get Fallout 3 and L4D, but possibly on PC (probably in the case of Fallout). Spore i'm still unsure about.

Also: Rock Band 2/Guitar Hero: World Tour. Still not bought any new instruments, been waiting on this showdown before purchasing any RB kit.

2 PS3 games - Little Big Planet, Resistance 2.

x amount of DS games (depending on when they get released) - Kirby SuperStar Saga, Phoenix Wright 3, Rhythm Tengoku Gold.

2 PC games - Spore, Left 4 Dead

1 Wii game - Samba Di Amigo

No Fallout 3 or Far Cry 2?

I'm beginning to think a couple of these games will be delayed till next year...i mean..it's overloaded..I reckon one of these: Mirrors Edge, Left 4 Dead or Tomb Raider will be delayed till early 2009..i hope i'm wrong, cause i want all 3! :D

Left4Dead will be out this year for sure, it's a PC game first and foremost and the PC release radar is nowhere near as crammed. It's also pretty much finished now, no reason for it to be delayed.

No Fallout 3 or Far Cry 2?

Not into RPG's never mind Oblivion style RPG's and i fear Far Cry 2 could be shockingly terrible. Sure, it has some great tools, looks nice... but err this is the same team that milked Far Cry to death.

And you dont have to wait for the shocking postal service to deliver a little piece of card with numbers on it. Instead you wait till 1am when the seller gets back from his holiday and you get it instantaneously. But if youd rather wait till next week after paying that 47p its up to you Stuey.

I'm only getting Unfinitive Discovery in the near future. Tales of Vesperia whenever, if ever, it's released over here.

Famitsu Info

360 Death Smiles (Cave)

- Cave arcade shooter port

- Scheduled for 2009

360 Meteos Wars

- XBLA

- Due out in October

And you dont have to wait for the shocking postal service to deliver a little piece of card with numbers on it. Instead you wait till 1am when the seller gets back from his holiday and you get it instantaneously. But if youd rather wait till next week after paying that 47p its up to you Stuey.

Fair enough.

Then again, Tesco is cheaper if you buy in bulk. 6300 points for £35.91, or £11.97 per 2100 points using the XX-M6QN voucher code. Then there's clubcard points and Quidco cashback @ 7%.

So it's speed vs bulk cheapness (yes, i just don't like admiting defeat).

I ordered a card from Tescos yesterday morning and it came today......

Lego star wars in annoying the hell out of me. Get 3/4 of the way through the epidsode and I fall in some mud and die. Negating my chance to get the complete the episode without dying achievement. Bugger. Anyone looking to go through both lego games?

Fair enough.

Then again, Tesco is cheaper if you buy in bulk. 6300 points for £35.91, or £11.97 per 2100 points using the XX-M6QN voucher code. Then there's clubcard points and Quidco cashback @ 7%.

So it's speed vs bulk cheapness (yes, i just don't like admiting defeat).

Only in bulk becuase they charge £3.00 for delivery. And Ive tried that code and it doesnt work.

Immersion Settles with Microsoft, Pays $20.75M

Immersion Corp. said on Tuesday that the company has paid $20.75 million to Microsoft to settle litigation dating back to 2003.

The agreement settles a legal dispute between the two companies that was part of a complex relationship between Microsoft, Sony, and Immersion.

In 2002, Immersion sued both companies, alleging that the "rumble" technology it had developed was illegally being used in controllers used by Microsoft's Xbox and Sony's PlayStation. Microsoft settled, paying Immersion about $27 million. But according to a sublicense agreement contained in the settlement, Immersion would have been required to pay back some of the money to Microsoft if it sublicensed its technology to another game platform, such as Sony, which it eventually did.

Immersion claimed that Microsoft breached a confidential agreement between the two companies in 2007, when Microsoft sued Immersion, claiming that the sublicensing agreement had been breached.

Now, Immersion will be made part of Microsoft's certified partner program.

"We are pleased to resolve our outstanding dispute with Microsoft and to put this litigation behind us," said Immersion president and chief executive Clent Richardson, in a statement. "We now have our full attention and focus devoted to working with innovative companies around the world, including Microsoft, to accelerate and rapidly achieve global adoption of our haptic technology in gaming, consumer electronics, mobility, and medical products."