NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So I go through Arcadia, Neptunes Bounty, Fort Frolic, Hepheatus and decided I would check Smugglers Hideout in Neptunes Bounty even though there are only 3 audio diaries there. Behind a chained gate was the one I missed. Fuck yes.

So I go through Arcadia, Neptunes Bounty, Fort Frolic, Hepheatus and decided I would check Smugglers Hideout in Neptunes Bounty even though there are only 3 audio diaries there. Behind a chained gate was the one I missed. Fuck yes.

Congratulations!

Not long ago I got a 360...can anyone add me? :)

I've added a few friends but not many, so it'd be cool if some of you added me. I realise there's a gamertag topic but this one sees more action. My gamertag is Volacious Mog. :D

I think Shorty runs the N-Europe gamertag with everyone on it

I've added a few friends but not many, so it'd be cool if some of you added me. I realise there's a gamertag topic but this one sees more action. My gamertag is Volacious Mog. :D

Sir consider yourself added.

Jumping on the band wagon slightly but add me too: Columnar23. Hardly play my PS3 anymore and just got a new 360 for my Bday last month so add especially with Soul Calibur IV out on Friday - need some asses to kick:heh:

Im dissapointed m fento.

You could have told me it was a free weekend rather than tell me to use my GTA month.

I think Shorty runs the N-Europe gamertag with everyone on it

I don't even know what that is, nevermind running it!

I don't even know what that is, nevermind running it!

Well someone has a silver account with everyone from N-Europe on it. Then members who are looking for people to add just consult that list through the see your friends friends feature and add them to your own friends list.

Well someone has a silver account with everyone from N-Europe on it. Then members who are looking for people to add just consult that list through the see your friends friends feature and add them to your own friends list.

I think it was theguyfromsparks but he doesnt seem to post here anymore.

Apparently you can currently play any cross platform (Windows and 360) games for free using silver, and some people are saying social Halo 3 matches. Might give that a test later =o

Must be a glitch connected to the removal of a fee to play Windows Live games on PC, surely.

Sir consider yourself added.

Cheers, if anyone else could too that would be appreciated. :)

I'll add you if you give me positive player feedback! Nobody seems to like giving me any, so I never seem to reach 5 stars. :heh:

Well, j/k, I'll add you anyway :p best way to get more friends is just to add them first.

Cheers, if anyone else could too that would be appreciated. :)

Hmm since my 360 happens to be on atm I'll add ya.

edit* Oh and i just gave you some bad good rep Shorty.

I think it was theguyfromsparks but he doesnt seem to post here anymore.

It was theguyfromsparks if I remember. Called N Europe. No hyphon.

I'll add you if you give me positive player feedback! Nobody seems to like giving me any, so I never seem to reach 5 stars. :heh:

If people dont give you feedback at all then it counts as positive, so it'll go up eventually

Ohh so all I need to do is go online more :p Well I was only kiddin really :)

Universe at War, Shadowrun and Lost Planet: Colonies Edition will all be playable online for Silver Members until the Autumn update.