NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Xbox has been collected! Guess the lady on the phone was correct and he dropped the labels off himself...

Was pretty embarrassing since my Mum answered the door and shouted "Its the Xbox man" up the stairs to me... /Facepalm.

Heres hoping it gets repaired quickly <3

Was pretty embarrassing since my Mum answered the door and shouted "Its the Xbox man" up the stairs to me... /Facepalm.

LOL. That made me smile. :smile:

Mothers eh?

Yeh mine got picked up today too. It's a race to see which is repaired first ;)

Thing about Left 4 Dead is I can't decide if I want to get it on Xbox, and play it with my Xbox'ing irl mates (and have to buy Live Gold again) or get it on PC and play it with PC'ing internet mates and save the Live subscription.

Same dilema here. My biggest hate of Live is lag, but as this game is only 4 players i don't see that being too much of an issue. That's my biggest gripe with the 360 done with, so i guess it just depends how many of my mates buy this on 360. If none of them buy it i'll play with internet mates on the PC version instead.

I don't want to sound like I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but my 360 got picked up for repair today too so can I join in the competition too please?

There's a real mass 360 death going on at the moment isn't there. I still have a wrapped Bioshock to play :(

I know this is lame, but I dreamt I RRoD'd last night. It was only a brief part of my dream, but I remembered it a few hours ago :heh:

Anyone played Tom Clancys Ghost Recon 2? If so opinions?

Just noticed it for £10.99 on gameplay.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=XT1268&title=tom_clancys_ghost_recon_3_advanced_warfighter_2_-_legacy_edition

I loved it to bits.

The single player is short but action packed and multiplayer campaign is great if you have a few mates to play with.

I loved it to bits.

The single player is short but action packed and multiplayer campaign is great if you have a few mates to play with.

Ok cool, how does it compare to rainbow six in terms of how it plays? Loved vegas. Also do u think i would need to play the first or is it easy to get away with it?

Ok cool, how does it compare to rainbow six in terms of how it plays? Loved vegas. Also do u think i would need to play the first or is it easy to get away with it?

Its 3rd person so it plays a little differently though you still have a squad with you that you can direct. Its been a while since I played it but I dont think you need to play the 1st one, I think you may get a little recap of the events in the 1st game before you start the 2nd.

Easily worth £10 of anyones money.

Its 3rd person so it plays a little differently though you still have a squad with you that you can direct. Its been a while since I played it but I dont think you need to play the 1st one, I think you may get a little recap of the events in the 1st game before you start the 2nd.

Easily worth £10 of anyones money.

Ok cool, cheers!

Yer i was thinking of giving it a go anyway with it being so cheap! Think i shall probs order it later on.

Personally I couldn't stand GRAW 2. Got it when I got my 360 and have only played it about 5 times - but thats only the single player campaign (biggest problem was I found the controls and weapons too complicated. If I left the game for a week and went back, I'd forgotten everything and had to do the tutorial again)

I know this is lame, but I dreamt I RRoD'd last night. It was only a brief part of my dream, but I remembered it a few hours ago :heh:

You're lucky it was only a dream :heh:

I didnt get the historian achievement in Bioshock. Im pissed. I bet its just one. One fucking audio diary. Gonna go backwards through the list tommorow. Bullshit.

ha, nice job Rob ;)

Well i got Lost the game, £6 from GAME pre-owned, i think that works out as like £1.20 per hour played? Wot a SHITE game, easy 1000 though.

I didnt get the historian achievement in Bioshock. Im pissed. I bet its just one. One fucking audio diary. Gonna go backwards through the list tommorow. Bullshit.

Unlucky, Rob! I hate it when that happens. Have you been playing on the Hard difficulty?

Unlucky, Rob! I hate it when that happens. Have you been playing on the Hard difficulty?

Nah, still had to finish photography and bits and bobs. 1 more play through after this, hard, no vita chambers.

I think my CoD4 is bugged - I collected the 15th intel with a cheat on so I didn't get the achievement, but collecting the 16th without cheats didn't award it to me either. What now? :/

Splinter Cell: Conviction has been delayed. AGAIN.

Expect it in the 2009/2010 financial year now :(

First thing to do is check you have "Diane McClintock: New Year's Eve Alone" and "Steve Barker: Hole in the bathroom Wall". If you missed these two you gotta start again :smile:

Splinter Cell: Conviction has been delayed. AGAIN.

Expect it in the 2009/2010 financial year now :(

This and SFIV are two of my highly anticipated games. Tbh, they can take their time aslong as the end product is solid.

Help!

Been playing Ninga gaiden 2 alot this past week and i'm now on chapter 12 and just beaten the 2x fire armadillo boss, when it goes to the cutscene when i have walked abit further on the game freezes! It has done it 4 times in a row now!!!!!!

Is there anything i can do?

EDIT: Also it made me update it this morning, could the update have fucked something up?

EDIT2: Just cleared the memory cache, seems to have fixed it! Stupid update.