Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Hmmm.... didn't think it was an aRPG but then I didn't know much about the game's mechanics or the series. I've been looking at it lately as I'm looking for a nice big rpg to play and perhaps this'll do. Although, boss battles of upwards of 30mins is sounding as ridiculous as some of the boss battles in Final Fantasy XI online where you had to spend several hours on one boss. But still, I'll have to weight up the other offerings on the 360 with this before I make my decision on the rpg I want.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got 3 red lights =o for the third time... unplugged everything, plugged it back in and it's still working, for now.....

Ha ha

Once your 360 dies complain that its your third time and Ms might just thow in a free game/discount to compensate

Mine now says it's been repaired and has been shipped. They give you a UPS tracking number but it says can't find the item on their website. Is that normal? Should only take 2 days or so to get back to me now shouldn't it?

It's normal, and also the UPS site is a bit rubbish at times for tracking. I've sat and refreshed the site before now, don't bother :heh: just wait, it'll be home in a day or two.

It's normal, and also the UPS site is a bit rubbish at times for tracking. I've sat and refreshed the site before now, don't bother :heh: just wait, it'll be home in a day or two.

:D Good good. I would probably advise anyone that gets the RRoD to send in their Xbox regardless of whether it works straight after. If you do get a hardware failure, it's very likely that it will happen again, whether it's 10 minutes later, or 10 months later. You might as well do it while it's in warranty.

Also if reports are to be believed the new parts in the current 360s (and in repaired ones) are meant to be much more reliable so it's a good idea to get the new parts put in as soon as you can. :p

I'm planning on picking some more games up soon, but first i must get round to beating a few from the past including Dirt of which i still got to beat the Career mode (the 3 rallies (global, international and local) and got a few things left to do on GTA IV before getting Lost and Damned (inc rolling a car 5 times, winning all the races and blowing up 10 cars)

And then i got to beat Nuts and Bolts, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Prince of Persia afterwards.

I still need to get round to playing my xbox, yet I have a question to ask.

There apprently was an update mentioned a few pages back, I turned on my xbox for a good few hours on saturday (had a friend round) and wasn't asked for any update, I read back and it didn't seem to be a live update..what gives?

Is there a way for me to stop microsoft being robbing bastards and not renewing my Xbox live automatically but not phoning them?

I can't be bothered being charged to call them for them to do a few simple button pressed when all it would take is to put a button on the xbox website saying 'Do no renew automatically'...

My Xbox has finally be shipped, says in transit now on the UPS website. Only problem is now it's being delivered to my home address, despite putting a return address on the side of the fecking box. I phoned UPS when it said 'billing info received' and they told me Microsoft would have to change it, so I phoned them only to be told it had left and I had no option... They even tried to tell me it was picked up from my house, which was utter bullshit.

Should UPS be able to change it to my work address? Cos no one will be in on Thursday. I'm fucking sick of delivery companies. Don't they realise people fecking work?

I think you'll be able to change it if you ring UPS, you can even tell them a time to deliver between.

When I got RRoD this week I was almost glad. In fact, I would quite like an RRoD. I'd get some work done, and a free month of live gold for SFIV....

Is there a way for me to stop microsoft being robbing bastards and not renewing my Xbox live automatically but not phoning them?

I can't be bothered being charged to call them for them to do a few simple button pressed when all it would take is to put a button on the xbox website saying 'Do no renew automatically'...

I had the same issue just before coming to Uni. Ringing them up is actually really quick, took about 2 minutes for me, and that included a load of questions about "couldn't I give it to a friend whilst I was at Uni", and so on and so forth.

Go to xbox.com and sign in.

Go to account information.

Go to payment options.

Click remove credit card.

Sorted :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!