Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will sell at christmas i just hate the fact that barely anybody bar us nintendo fans has heard of the wii and every casual thinks the ps3 will win simply because the ps2 won and the ps1 did.No company has ever won 3 times in a row!(bar the handheld market)

I just can't wait to see the casuals faces when they hear the price with the £150 deposit(what's that in euro's?)

Had some geeky kids (general impression I got, not just because of what I am about to say) come into work today and I heard them debating about the 360 and PS3. I can remember the 360 guy was saying about the graphics or Live or something and the PS3 girl's counter argument was "But its the PS3!" She argued better stuff than that, but made me laugh.

Dead rising is on XBox360

I believe it's coming out on PS3 as well, although i'm sure it's not a launch title and will take 6 months for it to arrive on PS3 as it's supposadely a 360 exclusive.

(you probably know that though, ;) )

I'm still looking forward to the PS3! I would like to know whats out on launch though. Obviously alot of the games are out on XBOX360 as well, but i would like to see if for example Call Of Duty 3 is better on PS3 then 360...we have to wait and see!

I'm still looking forward to the PS3! I would like to know whats out on launch though. Obviously alot of the games are out on XBOX360 as well, but i would like to see if for example Call Of Duty 3 is better on PS3 then 360...we have to wait and see!

But, but call of duty 3 is gonna be crap.:(

Just to let you know, PLAYSTATION 3 is now meant to be spelled all in capitals because Sony were getting annoyed at people forgetting to capitalise the "S" in PlayStation.

Also, the editor of The Official PlayStation (or are they changing their name too) Magazine is getting a 360 in November instead of a PLAYSTATION 3.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=7344653&publicUserId=5380375

Just to let you know, PLAYSTATION 3 is now meant to be spelled all in capitals because Sony were getting annoyed at people forgetting to capitalise the "S" in PlayStation.

Also, the editor of The Official PlayStation (or are they changing their name too) Magazine is getting a 360 in November instead of a PLAYSTATION 3.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=7344653&publicUserId=5380375

o_O

You really can't make any of this stuff up.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!