Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

I'm having a really odd problem. When I go to into the forums, and into General Chit Chat, it's telling me no threads have new posts from 6:15pm onwards...even though when I click into one, it does. Also, unless I click inot a thread, it shows me as not logged in.

Help?

Edit: It's ONLY gen chit chat that's doing this.

does the rate your last film thread have any problem to anyone else?

for me the last page is the second last page.. for example i WOULD be on page 145 but it would tell me im on 144..

pretty odd nothing major just wondering if it's me.

does the rate your last film thread have any problem to anyone else?

for me the last page is the second last page.. for example i WOULD be on page 145 but it would tell me im on 144..

pretty odd nothing major just wondering if it's me.

It does it with a few bigger threads, they dont know why or how to fix it.

I do, still exists on the same threads it always did and no new ones have developed. HWYD, 360 General, User Image Gallery.. o_O

I get the same. It also really screws up the in-thread searches.

The following errors occurred with your submission:

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

Just got this message twice on the trot (same time and I waited in between) in the name that game thread.

I triple posted? lol. As i pressed 'submit' it wasn't doing anything! It would let me load up threads but didn't seem to let me post... Oh well it obviously was then!

EDIT: I appear to have double posted in the Modern Warefare 2 thread in Other Consoles also...

We're you trying to post too quickly...?

Im going to guess the Mike1988uk tripple post fark is because the board was doing stuff behind the scenes at the time.

No I wasn't. Funnily enough the posts that it was happening with (including the one above, I ended up sending snowman a pm) have appeared now.