N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

I presume not, all he'll have to do is go to that site, spell it right and just change the URL in his sig.

Well i realise it would be easy for him to change it, but i thought maybe that pointing it out might tip him over the edge and make him homicidal....he seems like quite an angry person....

Crank

Pretty urgh weird to be honest, I love the guy thats in it (can't remeber name, hes in Transporter and Snatch and I think Lock Stock as well) but its all a little bit rubbish. Some of the fight scenes were good, but the end was rubbish =/

5/10

Also Dodgeball is an awesome movie! Ben Stiller is brilliant! And the dodgeball trainer with his famous line about urine. =]

Waitta minute....Havnt we had the whole "Oxigen Waste dogging on peoples choices of fav films" before?

So whats your favourite? Lets all disapprove of it.

I think it's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest, which is pretty fucking awesome.

Crank

Pretty urgh weird to be honest, I love the guy thats in it (can't remeber name, hes in Transporter and Snatch and I think Lock Stock as well) but its all a little bit rubbish. Some of the fight scenes were good, but the end was rubbish =/

5/10

Also Dodgeball is an awesome movie! Ben Stiller is brilliant! And the dodgeball trainer with his famous line about urine. =]

I loved Crank!

Waitta minute....Havnt we had the whole "Oxigen Waste dogging on peoples choices of fav films" before?

So whats your favourite? Lets all disapprove of it.

I wasn't dogging it, I mean, it's just bizarre for "dodgeball" to be someone's favourite film. :D I actually laughed my ass off watching it. :)

But yeah, like Hellfire said, it's One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. :love:

Harry Potter - OOTP

just as good as goblet of fire :) missed out quite a bit from the book as you can imagine but still well worth a watch

9/10

the girl that plays luna lovegood (below) is weirdly cute

1.jpg

Why does she remind me of the female version of Draco Malfoy? Does anyone else see this?

I wasn't dogging it, I mean, it's just bizarre for "dodgeball" to be someone's favourite film. :D I actually laughed my ass off watching it. :)

But yeah, like Hellfire said, it's One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. :love:

...Why is it bizarre if laughed watching it Lolz.

My favourite film is basically Anchorman. (I say basically, because there are other amazing actions etc...but Anchorman is the film thats had the biggest affect on me ever - Ie, quite literally fell OUT OF the cinema chairs, on the floor crying with my mates from laughter it was so funny)

...Why is it bizarre if laughed watching it Lolz.

My favourite film is basically Anchorman. (I say basically, because there are other amazing actions etc...but Anchorman is the film thats had the biggest affect on me ever - Ie, quite literally fell OUT OF the cinema chairs, on the floor crying with my mates from laughter it was so funny)

Again, I love Anchorman, but it's not "favourite film material", in my book. It's good for some laughs, but it's not hauntingly good. :)

The Number 23

A really cheesy 23/10.

I love this film. It flows really well, the acting is great, the style of the book world is awesome (especially the Suicide Blonde scene), and the visual similarities between the book world and the real world. Its awesome, just watch it.

Shrek the Third

Kinda what I expected really. Thought on the whole it was pretty bland, probably because they were going for too many storylines at once. If they had stayed with the villian-siege story it might have worked.

I just suppose there wasn't enough fresh material in comparison to the other two which were superb.

In all a few good gags but on the whole pretty unfunny.

5/10

Hairspray - For the record I don't like musicals but a lady friend was desperate to see this today instead of the simpsons because to of our closest friends weren't there, and we'd rather see the simpsons on friday with them.

Aaaaaaaanyway, considering this isn't my thing I actually really liked it and at the final number I was nearly dancing in my seat. Nikki Blonsky is good, and John Travolta was actually quite funny. Very enjoyable and basically a feel good movie with catchy songs.

9/10!

Hairspray - For the record I don't like musicals but a lady friend was desperate to see this today instead of the simpsons because to of our closest friends weren't there, and we'd rather see the simpsons on friday with them.

Aaaaaaaanyway, considering this isn't my thing I actually really liked it and at the final number I was nearly dancing in my seat. Nikki Blonsky is good, and John Travolta was actually quite funny. Very enjoyable and basically a feel good movie with catchy songs.

9/10!

That movie actually looks pretty good, I saw the trailer and it looked pretty funny. Might have to try and catch it some time.