Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simple, love the graphics and the colors! i think it shold say your name in it somewhere though if you want i can do it, but if you made that sig then you easily could do it! overall 9/10

that lil info is if theres something else to write there but i guess i can put something there such as Wii60 Group founder or somethin.

Alot of Green, but not in a bad way. Green isn't one of my fave colors, but I don't hate the sig, I like it. It looks like its out of music video or something. 9/10

i think it shold say your name in it somewhere though if you want i can do it, but if you made that sig then you easily could do it!

yeah I made it. Kept it simple, didn't want to over kill it with text.

marsh you sig is oversized. The 500x150 rule is inclusive of text, so you're going to have to remove something.

if i were to delete my gamercard would that be good its kind of hard to tell pixel height, lengh with text... thanks!

edit* stocka your sig is cool but i dont like the lines going across it, so 7/10!

Drearyish colours but the fact that there is the lil animation in the middle of it makes it good, although I dunno about the placing of it. It looks a bit to squarish in the middle there, I'd personally place in one of the corners, but good none the less

8/10

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!