NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

That's a fantastic signature; very professional looking; with great colours, sizing and using the kirby lettering works really well; 10/10

It looks to me like the back of a Pagini Zonda so 8/10 but somepeople might not know what the rest of it looks like

It looks really cool wit the colours but the text dosn't really look that good as its a bit hard to read but still Links cool. 8/10

Amazing. 8/10.

I don't know what its from, but jesus :D

And i know if i played or watched whatever its from, i'd like give it a 9. But i never give 10's.

*Google*

Uh. Yeah. I found it but im just not saying what it is. :indeed:

EDIT:

Um, i just realised what its from. I've never played the game, YET!

It looks to me like the back of a Pagini Zonda so 8/10 but somepeople might not know what the rest of it looks like

Yeah it is. I didn't know whether anybody would know what it was.

Yours is awesome 8.5/10.

Its OK but a bit plain 6.5/10

Moogle viper is that a unknown from KH?

I believe it's from KH2. It looks a bit like an older version of Riku (well it does to me) or it may be the new baddy (man what a gay word)

moggleviper.. hmm, a little bit better resolution on the source-picture and a border. Then it would be kinda good. Not it's just average,

6/10

It's good, like the effects, the font is a bit.. iffy because i found it a little hard to read at first but i like it.

7/10

7- Be nice if the background was the same colour as the forum background. Still, can't dislike retro mario.

9/10, that woman is fiiiine

Here's my new sig (Wifi adapter sig) its nothing to do with retro but i wanted to rearrange some of the letters..

LOL yeh sorry my signature got me all excited cube i give you 7/10 because it reminds me of seaweed and i like seaweed. :)

... Its supposed to be a spaceship right?

I really love that dude Maverick. That sig is great! 9/10

Can someone suggest what to put instead of Wifi karts, wince I don't thin kthat that site is gonna work out.

I really love that dude Maverick. That sig is great! 9/10

Can someone suggest what to put instead of Wifi karts, wince I don't thin kthat that site is gonna work out.

Thanks man :hehe: