NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

old gregg: i like it, but you didnt make it did you so that deducts 2 points :P nice font, good colour scheme. 7/10

edit dam, missed the next page duh. Caris..i like your sig, but one thing. 10 px too high. 7/10

old gregg: i like it, but you didnt make it did you so that deducts 2 points :P nice font, good colour scheme. 7/10

edit dam, missed the next page duh. Caris..i like your sig, but one thing. 10 px too high. 7/10

Actually ... I don't get the joke on your signature. And the design is horrible.

4/10

Plx raet my singatuer pleix k? :heh:

Yeah yours is what we Boltonians call a Goodun so 9/10.

Oh and by the way i may not have made the picture but the classic line underneath was, as far as i know, thought up by yours truely here.

Edit: I hate it when that happpens oh well yours isnt that bad so 5/10, must try harder.

writing blends in with background, cant read logo or middle of text.....Didnt make it your self........Pic of the guys not bad though, so 5.5 / 10

Ill have to make one :p

It looks quite good but i don't really understand what that yellow bit is so 6/10

Text is a bit boring compared to other digs but hey its for a cause 7/10

Moogle viper is that a unknown from KH?

I really like you sig, the text is nice and clear as is the person on it. Background is very good

8/10

very nice idea with batman and the color contrast but the font doesn't seem right for it. 6.5/10

7- Nice shiloutte but the base is bland and its over the size limit so I had to remove it.

it's new so don't be mean

Its called rate the Above users post not ask everyone to be kind about your own or was that just you trying to shune me from this thread. Oh well ashley well thats a nice signiture but everytime i see it i keep thinking your a girl. You no with the name Ashley and a picture of a women, so 7.555/10

Hmm, well you didnt make it and i dont think you're the only person with a sig like this.. so i have to say 4/10..

This is my new sig:

Nice idea, but it looks a bit too much of a quick 'cut and paste' job to me. 5/10