NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

7/10. it's pretty but really quite boring, sorry :kiss:

edit - that was meant for gctonyhawk, yours is lovely ashley

god thats good. some kind of genius must have been involved in that one.

10!

Sorry Dan, its to simple for my liking. 6/10
Simple but stylish, nice colour scheme, matches your avatar and kinda the curves of the main site;

I like it! 8/10

Simple but nice. Maybe change the colour of the text...black doesnt suit, and add a boder to the sig and text..

6/10

I'll give that a 7/10 because it's from Family Guy. But that's all it is. And WTF's Baka?

"We didn't measure."

"WE DIDN'T MEASURE!"

Edit - picture came up after I posted. You still get 7 because I don't know what that picture is about.

2/5, the avatar was humorous when I first saw but I tire of it now.

P.S haven't you rated CubeChris' avatar about 3 or 4 times now with the same reason

urs rox and it matches ur sig

At least his avatar and signature are matching ;)

I haven't changed my signature for ages, and my avatar hasn't changed since the day I joined CE.

Both are excellent. Your signature is very clean and to the point, with a really nice reflection effect. It's actually one of the best ones on here, so have 9/10 good sir.

Both are excellent. Your signature is very clean and to the point, with a really nice reflection effect. It's actually one of the best ones on here, so have 9/10 good sir.

Weird, the picture seems dragged out. It's too ... uncolorful too.

5/10

8/10 Nice anime, good graphics altogether.

I don't expect high marks for mine it was extremely simple putting the word retro on it by rearanging the letters from "high score" and making a t from capital I

EDIT: MAde it a little smaller, pushed the top bit down, large block of black was un needed

Had to remove it but before its gone - 7 - fun and retro (well duh) but a bit simple. But of course, shrink it down (and the 500 height limit includes the retro logo thing).

aww ash ill just have to rate you again, this sig gets better the more times i look at it

:heh: i dunno theres somethin dark and saucy about it heh :D 10/10

It's nice but I repfered the old one, I guess this one more suites the Chrismtas spirit. There's something about the colour that I'm just not quite getting, the blues in your blue picture were nicer. But still, it looks fantastic, and I give you a 8/10

mmmm "peach i could eat a peach for hours" old school 8 ;)

makes me want to crack out, and dust off, my matel version of the nes with the robot that's all a bit crap, but good..................yeh for old school

ha, could just about read that on your avatar..........but i like it :D

I like the strong contrast of red and black, also the slow fading is good but that cut-off carnage to the left and right looks more like quickly put where some space was left. I'd mirror the carnage part from the right side to the left side and put a border around the sig.

7/10