NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Madonna's alright and I do like the song the more I hear it; though the image could be clearer, but i do like the colours!

7/10

the pic of link having a normal day in his home island is great, the text however I dont like, at least the font, I give it 6.5

P.S. Emo by "awesome wallart" you mean you liked it, or you were being sarcastic?

the absence of a border makes me cry :'( The word 'marshmellow' totally needs to be re-fonterised. 6/10.

thinking of changing to this new one:

x1ppUPyqopddk7-gcTyFJ9dtpOOasoPqHm5tX9lYIUI2y1get9d1-_A9baSUIG-s6tC825NNkdBGejwN4YSoaHIFeMoqzYc_8aEtXPXy1JmtUpP4W6DvgBu_PJ1S_VqPACiokiFyuGu82wA0ZBRa9oW9w

what do you reckon?

note: if anyone knows how to make spiderman hi res, pray tell.

maybe i should wait until marshmellow_7 rates it again... nah I give it a 7/10 just because I like that little thingy.

About the spider man maybe if you sharpen it, it will look better and try changing the back ground colors.

my new sig of the weak

7- Not a fan of the new look Jo, shes all odd shaped and weird. But the background is nice.

not bad, but im not sure about the background. feels too scrambled.

ok heres a slight redraft of the spidey sig

x1ppUPyqopddk7-gcTyFJ9dtpOOasoPqHm5tX9lYIUI2y1k01J5EilbLwMlyKDWwJ3NzDt2aQoVIo6Io3a4T35XgAm_7mg2hkiRtEoQDYSUjQ0Mn4u0lJf20SFt-UmQ9QC2sdS4zPofhdI1q-pWIpX9Bw

just seems i only get one oppuionion on any of my sigs. again and again and again...

nice sig by the way, like the whole 'making mario look like he's going to kill me' thing. 8/10.