NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

uh oh, spaghettio's... mines pre-made, flame me if you wish. also, nevahom, 9/10! Like it!

well rikku's my favourite ffx character but i got cloud when doing the test :(

anyway 7/10

Bit too much empty space, it could be smaller. But its simple and works well and delivers a good message so - 8.

its simple but pretty nice all the same. alot better than alot of the complicated sigs you see around.

mine is still work in progress. needs sharpening up and an outline. unfortunatly my photoshop c2 traial ran out and i can;t use a cd key to re activate it across this network.

kinda boring bg and gross text...try giving it a border and experimenting more with brushes and layer effects....6/10

I like it, it has an oldy-newy feel to it with the face and the crazy stuff going on with it. But ... it's too big size-wise for the rules. 6/10

8/10 - not the usual thing you see on these sig larks, clearly defines who you are as well with the name, just incase people forget.

annoyingly big... but cheery and without it how oculd RE survive? Excellent, 9/10

I just quickly made this sig for a quick couple of weeks for the festive cheer, whaddya think?

Nice to see your in the festive mood Meik. Lovely sig, with lovely cheery lights ontop. 9/10

I like your sig, very apropriate for this time of the year, but you always seem to but snow themed sigs,,and maybe is a bit to simple, 7.5/10

I like the text effect but the background pales in comparison. So overall a 7.

(Just realised, mine has remained the same for about two months. Woo!)