NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

I like it, although it doesnt go with your (horrid) sig, your avatar, does now identify with you.

3/5

8- Actually I think its quite nice, simple and a bit ambigious. But perhaps a bit too bright.

cubechris and hm-fusion are one and the same. 5/5, just because you made me laugh so much on woosel radio.

Yeah red squirrels rock, however grey squirrels suck

8/10

i did a new sig so hope you all like :yay:

that's pretty cool. im a fan of the aeon flux eyelid emblem. id say 7.5. i think your avatar is cooler, personally.

on a side note, marshmellow do not even think about rating my sig again, i know you like it.

on a side note, marshmellow do not even think about rating my sig again, i know you like it.

ive rated this one before 10/10 again!!!

....... :wtf:

no really.... :wtf:

x1ppUPyqopddk7-gcTyFJ9dtpOOasoPqHm5tX9lYIUI2y0rIx8o7kLxr5Myb1QFS-SpI6IBIFjCzwu5gwNKNw7v5H3MAomOe8-6b-3Z4Mj-cg8J61t_Q6L2D3eUZ2wqZdJ1Gh-xCZy19BidLQ_fNehGbQ
10/10, that's brilliant!!!!!!

x1ppUPyqopddk7-gcTyFJ9dtpOOasoPqHm5tX9lYIUI2y0rIx8o7kLxr5Myb1QFS-SpI6IBIFjCzwu5gwNKNw7v5H3MAomOe8-6b-3Z4Mj-cg8J61t_Q6L2D3eUZ2wqZdJ1Gh-xCZy19BidLQ_fNehGbQ
10/10, that is awesome!!!!!!!!

11/10, I love it!!!!!!!!!!

(My serious rating is 7/10, could do with cleaner black lines).

10/10, that's brilliant!!!!!!

10/10, that is awesome!!!!!!!!

11/10, I love it!!!!!!!!!!

(My serious rating is 7/10, could do with cleaner black lines).

ah meik, your sig is a source of eye candy and gelatine based parisite glory. wish i actually knew how to photoshop.

i likes teh blending, but two of the three fonts pester me for some reason. 8/10.

and for DAN! 6/10 :D easy on the eyes some of the time -- the times you're blinking. No i jest! It's not too garish but bold enough to make my hairs stand up on end if i look at it long enough. As someone above said (miek?) the lines could be nicer. LOTSOFTYPE!

aww but that font's what took the most work :P The whole image is a montage of my trip to lisbon, and the 'grafitti' is my homage to the awesome wallart that was everywhere. The thing is a collage I made, full image can be found here... [/plug]

Collage homage montage. Where's your sig!