NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

stylish, totally stylish, the grey guy next to the graffity is a good addition and it's nice and fresh that it breaks out of the typical border style.

9.9/10

Oooh, do me. Then I'll go back to mumbling about how stupid this thread is. Caris, 8/10 - nice colours.

I like it, nice contrast between the black and white thus making the "Rolf" stand out yet seem like a nice piece of minimilizim, and the AC character is fantasic. Not sure about the grey bit though.

9/10

lol love it 9/10

What do u guys think of my new sig, better or worse then the resi 4 one?

Very nice. I really like our unique style of sigs. Each one you make has that definate Flameboy look. They arll look really great, but if I had to find one complaint on them, it would have to be the text. Although it is a nice touch, and looks for the most part pretty good, it just doesn't seem to blend well, as the other portions of the sig do. But again, they all look really great, but certainly nothing is perfect.

As for this particular sig, I really like it. I love Metroid pime, I love the character art. It has a great style for blending the samus art into the background, and has great effects, and a great boarder to top it all off. Again, if I had to pick one thing wrong, it would have to be the text. The upper left-hand side text looks pretty good, but I could easilly see it more blended. The "Flameboy" text is actually hard to read, and really doesn't blend well. Though, in the sence of a watermark-like object, it would suit better with a light shadow or something around it, to disingguish it from the BG. But aside all, your sigs are awesome, and I'd definatly look to them for inspiration when making my own grunge-style sigs. :bowdown:

9.7/10

wow thanks man! its one thing to get a complement but a totally differnt thing to get 1 form some1 of your stance.

i under stand the bit about the text, i noticed that as well, its at size 12 atm and i did try it at size 14 with a white outer glow but it didnt end up as suttle as i want ed it to be so i settled 4 size 12.

wow thanks man! its one thing to get a complement but a totally differnt thing to get 1 form some1 of your stance.

i under stand the bit about the text, i noticed that as well, its at size 12 atm and i did try it at size 14 with a white outer glow but it didnt end up as suttle as i want ed it to be so i settled 4 size 12.

Hmmm. One cool effect, that I think would go good with your sigs, it making the text "white part" transparent, maybe about 20%. Then apply a 1 pixel stroke, as well as a light shadow. That and making it a bit bigger usually looks pretty good. Just experiment, and see what looks best. Often, with text, you will know when it is just right. At that point, you know it is done.

It's a good sig, nice and simple, but I expected somthing more elaborated from R-E designer. 8.9/10

That's a really cool and nice looking signature, but it'd be better without the small LotR text thingy above "Shino", and I think "Shino" would've looked better with some more contrast with the background.

9/10

I like it, it reminds me of when Nintendo Official Magazine UK was called Official Nintendo Magazine back in the days of the N64. 8/10

Very much like... you. Quite hideous old lady type background, and since you are an "artist" I thin kit'd be nicer if you drew your own sig, that's be lovely! ^.^ Anyway, for now, 7/10

I gots me a new sig, but I don't like it very mcuh, what do you guys think?

Haha, i love it sarka

9/10 fab!

I decided to make mine nice and simple, you know you're excited really, deep inside

Thats a good idea, off I go to draw one now...

also, that is nice, retro lover... 7/10

shino - your sig is fab, i love the font, and how you kept to a really rich & pure colour scheme with the golds reds and browns. I agree with meroigo about the text above shino, i think it clashes with the gold stripe its sits on top of. but a fantastic sig nevertheless. 9.5 out of 10

edit: oopsie sorry skarmachild...i like your sig its simple and colourful, but could do with your name on it somewhere :) 8/10