N-Europe

"I didn't prepare anything" Mafia Sign-Ups

Sméagol

50 minutes ago, Mr-Paul said:

Thanks mate (I know you tagged me in something saying the same on fb a while back and I completely forgot to respond, sorry!) Same re: Ken Clarke! 

Looking back I knew so little about politics back then compared to now, and what carnage would unfold in the coming years. A Brexit mafia could work quite well, if only I had the time to put something like that now! 

Oh my god, a Brexit mafia sounds fantastic.

Do it.

23 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Oh my god, a Brexit mafia sounds fantastic.

Do it.

But that will just have the mafia deciding on who to kill, and them not actually dying, and the town voting for the mafia, but when the vote is cast it takes over a year for them to be eliminated.

• Haha 1

also one thing we havent actually none us of explicity stated in our speculations yet....

...which side is mafia???

tho srs if someone does get tempted to run one and has the time I'd happily throw in some ideas here and there for speculative roles; then sit back and watch and enjoy whilst you do the work! With arguments of influence interference rogue agents rogur slogans p45s being served letters falling off backboards not being able to tell us how many children you have why are you so antisemitic etcetc but also really bad graphs statistics and social media stunts...

On 8/30/2020 at 7:29 PM, Sméagol said:

I think some people missed the "I didn't prepare anything", "I'm going to keep it simple" & "no flavour". Whoops! This is going to be a trainwreck haha.

This sounds suspicious to me. I feel like something has been prepared because no Mafia game is simple. I put it to you...that you are lying! 

Vote: Sméagol :laughing:

• Haha 1

On 02/09/2020 at 8:48 AM, Beast said:

This sounds suspicious to me. I feel like something has been prepared because no Mafia game is simple. I put it to you...that you are lying! 

Vote: Sméagol :laughing:

At the time of posting I didn't prepare anything no. I only had at a look at some roles ideas I had posted online to see which ones I want to use.

I'll get to work on it now, but I had some computer problems earlier this week.. Reinstalled windows, and lost some stuff in the process. I'm aiming for sunday.

58 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

At the time of posting I didn't prepare anything no. I only had at a look at some roles ideas I had posted online to see which ones I want to use.

I'll get to work on it now, but I had some computer problems earlier this week.. Reinstalled windows, and lost some stuff in the process. I'm aiming for sunday.

I have at least one more signup I think! they cannot post atm tho.

15 hours ago, Beast said:

Oh my God! This is mad! All of the members are coming home! 😂 

Someone forgets who whispered so many into the forums for just such a thing back in the day ;)

(and cheezo even came to a meetup or two wheres your excuse! ;p)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Raining_again said:

deflecting onto someone else...suspicious

Vote: eevils

You're right. This seems weird to even vote me without asking me any questions...and his name suggests evil...makes sense!

Change Vote: EEVILMURRAY

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...