NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

"I didn't prepare anything" Mafia Sign-Ups

I feel like doing this. Improv style. If I have 7 players by.. roughly wednesday next week, I'll whip something up. I am going to keep it simple, with no flavour.

What is Mafia?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

Edit: Whoops, please move this to the general forum.

Cannon fodder

Cube
II martinist
III Sheikah
IV Mr-Paul
V EEVILMURRAY (?)
VI Beast
VII will'
VIII LazyBoy
IX Rummy
X Fierce_LiNk
XI Eenuh
XII Zell

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

I haven't played this in years.

I'll give it another go. Sign me up also!

• Like 1

I never played when this was a regular thing but it looks really fun, I’d like to give it a try too.

I enjoyed these from back in the day. Would like to participate but worried about time commitments really. Put me down as a maybe?

i want it to be known the above was posted literally at the sight of mafia and i have not read thread

22 hours ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

Shabba

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, will' said:

I never played when this was a regular thing but it looks really fun, I’d like to give it a try too.

mate i think you will love it

6 hours ago, Zell said:

I enjoyed these from back in the day. Would like to participate but worried about time commitments really. Put me down as a maybe?

I don't do maybes.

You can choose:

• No
  • Yes
  • Yes, but give me a role that automatically dies day 2.

Edit:

Seriously though, I'll do "NE standard" 2 day dayphases en 1 day nightphases, and we're not getting the number of people like back in the day anyway, so this is going to be a short game. With shenanigans, as I'll put a few silly roles in.

Edit: Those are 9 players already (assuming those are all sign-ups, some are a bit ambiguous..), wasn't expecting that. You guys are going to make me work huh?

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

Just had a bit of nostalgia looking through the results thread. Had forgotten quite how many games we had back in the day.

I probably forgot how to play these after all this time, but sure, count me in! :) 

15 hours ago, Sméagol said:

I don't do maybes.

You can choose:

• No
  • Yes
  •  

Edit: Those are 9 players already (assuming those are all sign-ups, some are a bit ambiguous..), wasn't expecting that. You guys are going to make me work huh?

Ah yeah sorry I probably didn't actually communicate my enthusiasm properly. My boner is still raging from having seen the idea of a mafia again. I am 172.9% in.

Sign me up then, for old time's sake.

13 hours ago, Mr-Paul said:

Just had a bit of nostalgia looking through the results thread. Had forgotten quite how many games we had back in the day.

19 Wins

Zell

18 Wins

mr-paul

;)

Look at all those wins I managed to burgle back in the day!

17 hours ago, Mr-Paul said:

honestly one of my favourite mafias to dateand it was well before i wasnt even remotely aware or understanding of british politics but your House of Parliament mafia was brilliant and I loved being Kenny Clarke(someone I've since actually come to possibly respect as the only half decent Tory anymore :p)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rummy said:

honestly one of my favourite mafias to dateand it was well before i wasnt even remotely aware or understanding of british politics but your House of Parliament mafia was brilliant and I loved being Kenny Clarke(someone I've since actually come to possibly respect as the only half decent Tory anymore :p)

Thanks mate (I know you tagged me in something saying the same on fb a while back and I completely forgot to respond, sorry!) Same re: Ken Clarke! 

Looking back I knew so little about politics back then compared to now, and what carnage would unfold in the coming years. A Brexit mafia could work quite well, if only I had the time to put something like that now! 

• Like 1

Lynch Everyone

I have no interest in taking part, I played many Mafia games on another forum to know that I am utterly terrible at them, subtlety is not really my thing. So... don't consider this a sign-up. Will be watching from the outside though.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this