Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Post your desktop (56k time to Panic!)

bencallis

The latter. DEFINATELY.

I agree.

I've used up the 'free' stuff, now i have to either pay, or 'contribute'.

fucking annoying!

There is a limit? Thats a bit lame...I suppose you could always register with a diferent e-mail. You probably only have to contribute one thing so it might be worth giving it a go...

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a limit? Thats a bit lame...I suppose you could always register with a diferent e-mail. You probably only have to contribute one thing so it might be worth giving it a go...

It logs your ip addy. *sigh*

quoted for truth.

and to stop takeo: i have a mac. and it serves as a media station. because that's all it's good for :P

on to my picture: me no like messy desktops too :)

desk24062007vm8.th.jpg

henceforth, sonice238 shall be know, and called, shitstirer no. 2 by me.

Guest Stefkov

There's a limit?!?!

I've opened up quite a few of them and not got a message saying I've gone over any limit.

It logs your ip addy. *sigh*

Lucky I've got a desktop aswell! :heh:

There's a limit?!?!

I've opened up quite a few of them and not got a message saying I've gone over any limit.

I haven't have a problem yet...I did't think there would be a limit...:confused:

By use the sidebar Fresh showed us, and a background Takeo posted in the Wallpaper thread, I have created this awesome desktop:

Desktopclear.jpg

:D

This is proof of what amazing things can happen when the GLA work together!

More people need to post in the Wallpaper thread-me and daft can't be the only wallpaper whores on here. . . .

This is proof of what amazing things can happen when the GLA work together!

My thoughts exactly!

Here's one: I made a new icon for the dock, put how do I get the white background to be colourless/see-through.

I'm using paint, by the way, as I'm far, far too much of a Photoshop noob.

Actually, would anyone be willing to do it for me in Photoshop? Thanks in advance!

Guest Stefkov
How the hell do I get rid of the Recycle Bin shortcut off my desktop? :confused::wtf:

I've just figured out how to do it in Vista. I can't remember how to do it on XP though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!