N-Europe

Nintendo (re)Direct(ed) (13/09 11pm UK)

Ronnie

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ace-attorney-panel-announced-for-tgs-16-00-jst-on-september-22nd-40-minutes.66811/

First casualty of the postponed Direct!

I for one, am looking forward to AA1-6 HD Collection, AA7 and DGS1&2 English HD Apology Collection for Switch!

Edit: And another leak!

Edited by Ike
Spoiler tag.

OK, see. Now I'm confused. Is it actually happening this Thursday or is @Dog-amoto being an unhelpful (but funny) goit?

I'm gonna have to go to Twitter, aren't I? Why even go to this bloody forum if I end up having to go to Twitter anyway!?

EDIT: OK, there's nothing on either the UK or American Twitter accounts. Unhelpful goit it is!

Edited by Glen-i

I wonder how many of the recent official announcements were going to be shown first at the Direct? Stuff like Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition, Civilization VI, Crystal Chronicles Remastered, Mega Man 11 demo and stuff that has been leaked would have made for a decent Direct but now that all of that stuff is out in the open, you gotta imagine the Direct will have lost some of its impact.

6 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I wonder how many of the recent official announcements were going to be shown first at the Direct? Stuff like Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition, Civilization VI, Crystal Chronicles Remastered, Mega Man 11 demo and stuff that has been leaked would have made for a decent Direct but now that all of that stuff is out in the open, you gotta imagine the Direct will have lost some of its impact.

"Quick Sakurai! None of the third parties were patient! We need to do another 35 minute Smash Direct!"

(I'm joking, but that would satisfy me at least.)

@Dog-amoto what have you done? :p

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/09/rumour_nintendo_direct_to_be_rescheduled_for_thursday_13th_september

It looks like we might be on for Thursday the 13th afterall! :D

Don't change the topic title again YET though, still a rumour... apparently.

Either way... I expect we'll find out... dreckly. (Directly) ;)

• Like 1

Just reconfirmed the direct for Thursday 13th at 11pm GMT (Midnight CEST) so exactly the same time as it was supposed to air last week. Still going to be the same length so will likely cover some of the stuff we found out in the interim (Civilisation VI and Crystal Chronicles will likely feature)