N-Europe

How much are you putting aside?

Fresh

God, I haven't started saving yet. Which I better start doing soon. It's hard for me though, I don't earn anything, as I'm too young to get a job, and don't get any sort of allowance.

I plan to save up about €150 at least. I'm probably going to buy it with my brother, so he'll pay €150 too. I might get it for Christmas though, in which case it might be free for me =D.

I'll make plenty of money this summer so I'm not saving up anything for the Revolution.

But I want a MacBook for when I go to college in 1,5 years so I may get short on money for that. Oh well, I don't mind for a Rev.

Erm, I'll probably do a month of night shifts over summer to pay for it, I would want the base console, controller with nunchuka and stand, the DVD dongle.. and then 2 games (Mario 128 and Smash bros/FPS).. I expect that would cost about £250+ which I'm very willing to pay, though it is ridiculously early days.

PS. unless you are studying a art and design subject at college I would recommend an iBook.. the MacBooks are incredibly overpriced and the battery life just wouldn't suit a college environment.. not to mention being pulled around all day. My 12" iBook is excellent.

I have £120 so far, and I'm planning on saving all year, putting my birthday and Christmas funds into it. I don't have a job so I'm finding it hard to get enough cash to go to London, get a Rev, 4 controllers and some games...

Guest Stefkov

about let me think... £10. ive got something topay off now it may take a while to save up. i plan to maybesave up £250 or so, for the console, maybe another controller, if they make any games which involve two controllers. and i want to get lots of games at launch, if there is a lot. if tehre are too many good ones then i wll have to wait other wise the other ones woulnt get played.

so hopefully £250 byt the time it comes out. :D