Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sonic Forces (2017)

Cube

• 3 weeks later...

So original Sonic Characters are now officially canon. :p

This is... actually a pretty good move from Sega, at least it keeps everyone happy if you can just choose to play as whichever character you want. :)

Or just, y'know... play as Sonic, at least that way you know what you're getting.

Potentially though, this could work... I prefer the look of Sonic Mania right now but I'm still interested in Sonic Forces. :D

I wonder why they decided not to go with Sonic Generations 2. These days it's rare for Sonic games to have positive talk about them after release, you would have thought Sega would have capitalised on one of the few games to get that, especially as this basically is Generations 2.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

There are a few copies out in the wild now and the game is sounding awful. Apparently its very short, very linear and very buggy. 

I know it was wrong to presume but as soon as I saw the initial trailer I thought it was going to be shit.

I wish Sega just knew how to make a top quality, 10/10 3D Sonic game. 

This is definitely a game where I will be keeping a close eye on the reviews. If its average then I may eventually pick it up on the cheap.

6 minutes ago, Blade said:

I know it was wrong to presume but as soon as I saw the initial trailer I thought it was going to be shit.

I wish Sega just knew how to make a top quality, 10/10 3D Sonic game. 

This is definitely a game where I will be keeping a close eye on the reviews. If its average then I may eventually pick it up on the cheap.

It's already cheap. It's launching at around £25. Even Sega don't have faith in it selling at full price. :D