N-Europe

Mario Party Star Rush (3DS)

Serebii

Just announced in a press release with new amiibo figures

Additionally, viewers will get their first look at a new Mario Party game for Nintendo 3DS that includes additions and changes to make it much more fast-paced and portable-friendly – players no longer have to wait for their turn, as everyone moves at once. Mario Party Star Rush launches Nov. 4.

Will be shown tomorrow

Looking forward to what Chris? How is Birmingham? Enjoying it so far?

Whether near or far

I now have no extra time and money to go to the site,

But the partners to participate can share this experience,

Can complement others regret, but also very people expect,

Or,, you think everyone has the time and opportunity to participate?

• 3 months later...

So erm, did anyone else apart from me order this from the Nintendo Store then? :blank:

I just wondered as mine didn't turn up, there must either be a delay or stock issues because they sent me an e-mail saying that I apparently contacted them regarding the order - I didn't - and they said something about beinf upgraded to next day delivery - to arrive by 8/10/16 - and a £5 discount code for the inconvenience. :confused:

It's the 12/10/16 now so I decided to log into my account and it looks like they've updated the account section a bit, the orders are easier to track now and it just has an estimated shipping date of 14/10/16 instead. ::shrug:

Probably best to put it down to something going wrong somewhere probably as part of the site upgrade or the free gifts, stock allocation or a combination of all of those factors plus who knows what else because it's Nintendo. :heh:

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone else who ordered the pack with the game, Boo Amiibo and free Fire Bar Stand (and notebook!) also had the same issues?

I'm not that fussed, if it arrives soon then great, I have other games to play but so long as it turns up as described within the next week it's not so bad I guess...

...is anyone else enjoying or even playing the game? (this thread feels like everyone either left the party early or didn't even want to turn up) :laughing:

I can't say I blame anyone for not doing so, especially based on previous parties but I thought I'd take a chance on this one. :smile:

Yeah, seems like it's sold out everywhere now. Shopto don't have it, Amazon don't have it etc. I'm having to wait as well since I couldn't pre-order it at the time (I ordered it from the Nintendo UK Store as well). Must've had a very small initial shipment...

Edited by Dcubed

Yeah, seems like it's sold out everywhere now. Shopto don't have it, Amazon don't have it etc. I'm having to wait as well since I couldn't pre-order it at the time (I ordered it from the Nintendo UK Store as well). Must've had a very small initial shipment...

Both Amazon and Simply Games have it in stock.

• 3 months later...

Got this last week. It was initially a bit strange not having any traditional boards, but it works quite well for a handheld game. Had a lot of fun doing multiplayer, especially Coin Rush mode. Better than Island Tour, but the early N64 games are still my favourite.

Every time a new MARIO Party game comes out I get excited, but I haven't bought one for years.

Reviews always leave me a little disheartened.

I would love them to do a Switch one that just goes back to exactly what made the first ones so good. Just plain standard boards with Toad stops to collect stars. None of this weird random shit they've been pumping out recently.

A MARIO Party Switch would be a good concept.