N-Europe

Nintendo @ E3 2016

Serebii

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst E3 showing EVER.

Nice Zelda trailer to start with, followed by epic bags of utter fucking wank drivel!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

They had the chance to show Zelda gameplay after that trailer but they had to ruin the momentum...and my goodness have they ruined it.

No matter how good the remaining Zelda footage will be, it will still be the worst E3 showing in a long time, possibly ever...

I wouldn't say this is the worst e3 showing ever, but to go from the Zelda trailer to this muck has just dragged it down. Doesn't help that I don't care for Pokemon, but the whole way this is being presented is just enjoyment sapping.

Just a lack of common sense, at this point only having Zelda would have been the greatest e3 ever if I didn't have to sit through this!

We've known exactly what was going to happen. And it's happening. What's there to bitch about? Showing Pokemon was always going to be utterly dull. But they're getting it out of the way at least.

But haven't we known Nintendo are really at this e3 this year? They couldn't have been more explicit about it.

Battle Royale definitely looks interesting in Pokemon.

The potential for strategies is very high there.

Also snickering at all you moaning that they're showing Pokemon, when they said they're showing Pokemon, what were you expecting?

Also snickering at all you moaning that they're showing Pokemon, when they said they're showing Pokemon, what were you expecting?

A decent trailer, more actual gameplay as opposed to just chatter whilst NOTHING happens on screen!

We've known exactly what was going to happen. And it's happening. What's there to bitch about? Showing Pokemon was always going to be utterly dull. But they're getting it out of the way at least.

But haven't we known Nintendo are really at this e3 this year? They couldn't have been more explicit about it.

I'm sure we had a couple of weeks with people on here debating what their e3 press release was about.

Something a bit more interesting than

"Can you give us anymore information about the starter Pokemon?"

"Yes, haha, we tried to make them look cute, haha."

Fucking golden piece of information that was.

(Obviously paraphrased).

This is absolutely atrocious.

Yeah, we know Pokemon was gonna get shown but not like this. Sitting watching the same screen while some Japanese guys tell us how to catch a Pokemon ( then we wait for the translation ) does not make for good viewing.

I can't believe they've been doing the Treehouse for 3 years now and they still can't get a quick and smooth transition going between games. They've got fans tuned in watching and we are left looking at a Treehouse Live screen.

I'm sure we had a couple of weeks with people on here debating what their e3 press release was about.

Yeah but people argued it was just Zelda. Then they said no we'll start with Pokemon. They started with Pokemon, and it's obviously dull, but what did people expect? And people cry about it. I just don't quite understand, it's like going to a football match and complaining you're watching football.

...I can't believe they've been doing the Treehouse for 3 years now and they still can't get a quick and smooth transition going between games. They've got fans tuned in watching and we are left looking at a Treehouse Live screen.

I agree completely. Absolutely awful management of it all.

I just don't quite understand, it's like going to a football match and complaining you're watching football.

More like watching a really, really boring football match.

There's interesting football matches?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!