N-Europe

Prince has died

Ashley

Incredible artist. My mum used to play his music every time we went out in the car so a number of his biggest hits are pretty much cemented into my brain. 2016 is taking them way too fast and way too young. RIP.

You guys realise that as you get older, the rate of famous people dying is only going to increase?

I think what makes this year feel particularly cruel is that a lot of the artists we've lost have been pushing out incredible content right to the end (Blackstar was one of the Bowie's best, for my money, and didn't sound, at the time, like the work of someone who only had a few months left). So I'd imagine it's that, so much as the fact that famous people keep dying, that's getting people

Similarly, I loved hardrocklover from last year, just a shame so much of his music, including the album that track is on, has been banished to the impenetrable walls of Tidal.

What an icon - his music has always seemed quite like nothing I've heard before. Pop Life & When You Were Mine are my faves. Just such enjoyable music. RIP

One of my best friends sent me a message about this and my immediate reaction was, "Are you fucking kidding meeee?"

2016 is brutal. I swear to God, if anybody tries to take Bruce Springsteen away from me...

Wish his music was on Spotify. I've been having cravings of Purple Rain.

Always loved this song:

I love his facial expressions. I fucking lost it at 1:30. :laughing: