NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

It won't be in HD if Game Freak are involved :p

You do know that the games run like ass because the assets are too good for the 3DS, right? :p

You do know that the games run like ass because the assets are too good for the 3DS, right? :p

Uh-oh, do I see a certain picture coming up?

They should probably run their games on a different system, something more powerful that outputs a HD signal to an external display output!

Dragon Quest Monsters doesn't have that problem. Besides, I was kidding. :p

They should probably run their games on a different system, something more powerful that outputs a HD signal to an external display output!

Yeah, they really need to switch up how they develop games

What Pokemon really needs is camera controls now. If we're going 3D, at least allow us to be able to control the camera rather than forcing us to walk into the screen with not much idea of where we're going.

I realise that it's perhaps not as important in an RPG as in an action/platformer/FPS/adventure game to be able to see what's ahead of you but it doesn't feel right moving into the screen for me. Final Fantasy X had a similar problem, made even bigger by the fact that most of it's environments were simply a straight line so if you ever wanted to go back along some route you were always going into the screen.

(Keep in mind that I only got FFX during the last year or so and haven't completed it yet)

It won't be in HD if Game Freak are involved :p

(Expects Pokemon On/Off to run in 480p and look like an upscaled 3DS game at best)

We all know the rules. Game Freak's games look like Camelot's games from one generation ago. I expect no different here ;)

I am really excited for Sun / Moon.

I've kept myself away from any news / leaks / discussion so had no idea they'd done away with the traditional Gym Leaders until I read a review, which I think is a bold move.

But I love that Gen I are getting some representation, albeit in a different form but I find that really exciting. Here for that icy Sandslash!

Can't wait for next week just need to decide where to order it from. Might just go into town on my lunch next Friday though and pick it up from GAME.

Can't wait for next week just need to decide where to order it from. Might just go into town on my lunch next Friday though and pick it up from GAME.

I assume you can't do that release day then?

A new version of Pokémon Sun and Moon will launch for Nintendo Switch.

Multiple sources tell Eurogamer the game is already well into development, will launch in 2017, and currently holds the codename of Pokémon Stars.

Earlier generations of Pokémon games have featured a third title launched later with expanded features - Pokémon Yellow followed Game Boy originals Red and Blue to start this trend, which continued through until Pokémon Platinum followed Sapphire and Emerald on DS.

With Pokémon Stars, this idea will be revived - but for the first time we'll see the mainline Pokémon series spanning separate Nintendo consoles within the same generation of games.

Indeed, Switch will be the first Nintendo "home" console to receive a main Pokémon adventure. It only took 20 years.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...d-moon-version

Mr Serebii you were wrong my friend.

I'm waiting for that HD goodness

I assume you can't do that release day then?

:blank:

I'm guessing release is before Friday in this case? :wtf:

Its coming out Wednesday.

Well now... My day off! : peace:

Best news ever! :D

Shows the attention I've been paying...

Yeah that's not happening

Two days later...

(Obviously still a rumour)

14906848_10157720009395720_837605224984451550_n.jpg?oh=a05ad6b1907b0bf8f4d451d69fbb4ce1&oe=5888FFB4

Was hoping to get it as soon as the stores opened but after drinking until 6am and waking up on the other side of the city, got delayed a bit. Not played too much thus far, but I'm loving the field music.

If that's true, then I'm on board. Means I can play my first Pokemon game since Gold! Woop!

But, but, serebii it wouldn't be happening.

But then he also told me many many times it'd never be a hybrid.

So basically Pokemon is happening on switch, a hybrid console and the first home console main line pokemon game. Surely Serebii has fainted.

Anyways, perfect timing, canceling my 3DS order and waiting for this!