N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet Up 2015 - Saturday 15th August

Goron_3

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh, rain is actually forecast for Saturday at the moment. It will change!

Really looking forward to this, actually :)

I'm in Highbury so not far from Zell's at all, would be up for meeting on the Friday night probably too. I have a GC controller/adapter and pro controller if gaming is planned.

What did people think of going to a gaming bar on Friday or Saturday night? If people wanted to go to the one with the awesome cocktails, we'd probably need to reserve a table. Otherwise there's meltdown which we can just walk in.

Edited by Mr-Paul
Automerged Doublepost

Uh oh, rain is actually forecast for Saturday at the moment. It will change!

Really looking forward to this, actually :)

I'm in Highbury so not far from Zell's at all, would be up for meeting on the Friday night probably too. I have a GC controller/adapter and pro controller if gaming is planned.

What did people think of going to a gaming bar on Friday or Saturday night? If people wanted to go to the one with the awesome cocktails, we'd probably need to reserve a table. Otherwise there's meltdown which we can just walk in.

I'd be up for cocktails!

Is anyone a yes? :heh:

It's 50/50 for me at the moment I'm afraid.

On the one hand, I like the sound of pillaging Moogle in Zells bedroom, and drinking cocktails, but on the other, I'm getting married in Somerset on Saturday.

Well if you decide not to go through with it, you know where to come!

(PS. Congrats, have a great day :D)

It's 50/50 for me at the moment I'm afraid.

On the one hand, I like the sound of pillaging Moogle in Zells bedroom, and drinking cocktails, but on the other, I'm getting married in Somerset on Saturday.

We can do the pillaging on the Friday, and then you zip over to Somerset on Saturday morning having enjoyed your last night of freedom.