Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon

Retro_Link

I'm still so on the fence at this.

RedShell's recent vids though in the previous page with him impressions has me salivating slightly though :heh: and it keeps coming onto my radar!

I'm having a gaming lull at the minute though. Not playing anything and not in much of a mood to. I get like this at times!

i need something to excite me again and this looks like it could be it!

I have a day off today, I should just go and buy it shouldn't I?

I'm still so on the fence at this.

RedShell's recent vids though in the previous page with him impressions has me salivating slightly though :heh: and it keeps coming onto my radar!

I'm having a gaming lull at the minute though. Not playing anything and not in much of a mood to. I get like this at times!

i need something to excite me again and this looks like it could be it!

I have a day off today, I should just go and buy it shouldn't I?

I have a feeling you'd actually quite enjoy it if you got it - but as many others have felt maybe not find it without flaws. They're there but quick and easy to come to terms with, and on the whole I reckon you'll get a decent amount of play out of it eventually. What's putting you off at the moment?

New map tonight, who's up for a good session? Who's up for getting into a Skype group? I know @david\.dakota (though he's a little scared of voice chat) be good to get a few of us on here. my Skype name is - darrenleebolton.

Edited by dazzybee

New map tonight, who's up for a good session? Who's up for getting into a Skype group? I know @david\.dakota (though he's a little scared of voice chat) be good to get a few of us on here. my Skype name is - darrenleebolton.

I'm up for tonight, am happy to hat on Skype - or on the phone if there's just the two of us!