NEurope
Retro_Link

Captain Toad: Treasure Trackers

Fuck it, ordered! I may not have played Super Mario 3D World but I'm gonna use some Ninetndo loyalty points on this.

Or you could just walk into GAME today and buy it instead of waiting for a postman to deliver it.

[TWEET]545901724800913408[/TWEET]

It's a very pleasant game, nice and calm and relaxed. I've only played the one level, but its charm is already seeping through - I love the music on the level select screen :)

Apparently Argos are selling instore now as well.

This whole thing has been an absolute mess. What with the Amiibo release date breaking, the Cube Wii U adaptor farce and now this, just what the hell is going on at Nintendo?

I'm not fussed if it doesn't arrive today or Saturday, got more than enough to play. Already planning on finishing Far Cry 4 either today or tomorrow, then got all the Christmas stuff to do (wrapping, card writing, tidying the spare rooms for relatives).

And to answer @Wii 's statement, yes you can polish a turd

Apparently Argos are selling instore now as well.

This whole thing has been an absolute mess. What with the Amiibo release date breaking, the Cube Wii U adaptor farce and now this, just what the hell is going on at Nintendo?

They are indeed selling it. It's on sale here in Ireland as well and of course they're charging us more than yourselves. €7 more and no free delivery like you get.

And you're right, it has been a fiasco. They've annoyed both retailers and customers in equal measure I'm sure.

anyone else been playing through the sm3dw levels as toad? goomba's suddenly seem a lot more menacing when you know you can't just jump to put an end to them :D

I'm not fussed if it doesn't arrive today or Saturday, got more than enough to play. Already planning on finishing Far Cry 4 either today or tomorrow, then got all the Christmas stuff to do (wrapping, card writing, tidying the spare rooms for relatives).

And to answer @Wii 's statement, yes you can polish a turd

So there's hope for the sequel if there ever is one.

Wii you're so bloody miserable.

Thanks. :D

Edited by Wii

They've annoyed both retailers and customers in equal measure I'm sure.

Erm, does anyone in here sound annoyed? On the contrary, we're thrilled.

All this talk about getting the game early has really made me want to go search for it and get it now. But it's not released earlier here in Denmark. Also, I already have enough to play over the Christmas holidays and, well, I'm not even sure I want this game!

image_zpsbe018cfc.jpg

God bless us, everyone!

Sadly the Captain will have to wait as I'm off to see Dumb and Dumber 2 now. I can't wait to start the adventure!!!!!!

Just a few stages in and this is a joy to play. I have a huge smile on my face. The graphics are sublime as well.

To hell with the haters...if they don't like this then they must hate fun

FOR FUCK SAKE GUYS.

NOW I WANT TO BUY THE DAMN GAME. :mad:

:weep:

Argos is selling today you say...

FOR FUCK SAKE GUYS.

NOW I WANT TO BUY THE DAMN GAME. :mad:

:weep:

Argos is selling today you say...

I wanted this before, but I knew very little about it... now I have it I want it even more (always the best way!)

If you have Super Mario 3D World then there is a little bonus as well - although I'm not sure if merely having a saved game, or having a digital copy is required - I'm under the impression it is just a saved game though :)

I wanted this before, but I knew very little about it... now I have it I want it even more (always the best way!)

If you have Super Mario 3D World then there is a little bonus as well - although I'm not sure if merely having a saved game, or having a digital copy is required - I'm under the impression it is just a saved game though :)

Yeah it's the saved game :)

Mine arrived from Game this morning too. Thanks for the tip off @Serebii :)

Also seen it instore at Game earlier, priced £34.99 for those who were interested.

Really chuffed you guys are getting to play this early, even if it does ruin part of my review :p

Can't wait to see all your impressions, it's a terrific game!

I've done the first chapter (Which I believe was basically the tutorial, right?) and forced myself to stop. I want to appreciate the game. I really like the bonus, much more than I would have expected from the description, it feels like I'm trespassing and I almost half expect to see Mario and the rest running past at any moment!