Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Maker

Hogge

I just meant a logic tool would need to be implemented which would basically have you connecting up items depending on what you do with them. Like "Block A, moved to area B opens door C. It sounds simple enough but it would depend how deep into this they would want to go.

Well that could work a bit like mariomaker.. we saw that part where a player managed to destroy ice blocks. Once they were smashed the warp pipes started firing cheep-cheeps I think. Simple things stack, just like mario maker.

area B is a switch of sorts which opens door C. Area B is switched on when Block A is moved to Area B. The puzzles only become more complex as you add more simple steps.

In tipping stars new items are unlocked, so more complicated switches etc. could be unlocked later.

trickier dungeons (judged by the average completion time and ranking of players completing the levels)are given a difficulty rating etc.

In order to play the trickier levels you need to have accumulated enough experience.

The more I think of it the more I think it should be done.

Well that could work a bit like mariomaker.. we saw that part where a player managed to destroy ice blocks. Once they were smashed the warp pipes started firing cheep-cheeps I think. Simple things stack, just like mario maker.

area B is a switch of sorts which opens door C. Area B is switched on when Block A is moved to Area B. The puzzles only become more complex as you add more simple steps.

In tipping stars new items are unlocked, so more complicated switches etc. could be unlocked later.

trickier dungeons (judged by the average completion time and ranking of players completing the levels)are given a difficulty rating etc.

In order to play the trickier levels you need to have accumulated enough experience.

The more I think of it the more I think it should be done.

Ah right. I havent really watched anything since the initial reveal. That mostly sold me on the game so havent seen the point in watching more lol

It's on Bateman's Row as that's the building the Nintendo Post E3 event is taking place. Tomorrow is the last day.

It's nice, but the problem is unless you happen to cut through that road you wouldn't see it.

Yeah, the t-shirt is totally free - even if you don't like it, it's a neat extra. The Mario design is great.

It's fine and all but I'm not one for getting things I'll never need or use. Also why I don't want the amiibo :heh:

(although I have two degrees I never use)