NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

How would people feel about them essentially opening the doors for an hour to 'express an interest' and then after that they randomly select enough people (based on stock numbers) and give them one each?

Does that sound like a fairer system?

How would people feel about them essentially opening the doors for an hour to 'express an interest' and then after that they randomly select enough people (based on stock numbers) and give them one each?

Does that sound like a fairer system?

Sounds farer than the current system, post forwarding services need to stop

why haven't they learned by now?

You do realise this is Nintendo we're talking about, right?

You do realise this is Nintendo we're talking about, right?

Well, The Hut Group in this case... :p

Well, The Hut Group in this case... :p

Don't start that again. :p

Don't start that again. :p

There's no need. Its the supply that is the big issue and Nintendo is to blame. There's no hiding that fact.

I think @S\.C\.G., but I'm pretty sure my Game order should come through, and I guess they won't be cheap to post anyway. I really do appreciate the offer though. :)

Yeah, I got that, it was his response to my reply that seemed off. As I understood it, the point that he initially disputed from Hero's post was that the amiibo sold out within a couple of minutes. I posted my experience because it seemed to tally with Hero's quote. I couldn't see how the fact Serebii's order went through at a similar time had any bearing on that unless it was to contradict me. I'm really not that fussed either way, just seemed an odd response that was all. I never thought he meant any offence and I haven't taken any. Besides, having a run in with @S\.C\.G., but I'm pretty sure my Game order should come through, and I guess they won't be cheap to post anyway. I really do appreciate the offer though. :)

It's just that it seems odd that yours got cancelled and mine didn't. That's the statement I was making. I apologise if it seemed adversarial

There's no need. Its the supply that is the big issue and Nintendo is to blame. There's no hiding that fact.

So true. Based on what they said, I was expecting them to have sorted it out by these waves, as the Greninja/Jigglypuff amiibo started production in February and so they were fully aware of the demand.

It's insane.

Is my site name dropped? :p
Yeah!

And by yeah of course I mean no.

:laughing:

Were you aware of this collection already then? Bet you're well jealous of it. :p

Yeah!

And by yeah of course I mean no.

:laughing:

Were you aware of this collection already then? Bet you're well jealous of it. :p

Yeah have been aware of it.

I don't have the room for something like that though. I always restrain myself on what I buy, especially as my income has increased. Only get stuff I really want.

Yeah have been aware of it.

I don't have the room for something like that though. I always restrain myself on what I buy, especially as my income has increased. Only get stuff I really want.

It's pretty mad how they can't actually value it. How much would you guess it to be worth?

It's pretty mad how they can't actually value it. How much would you guess it to be worth?

At least half a million

I've been following that Collectaholics programme with keen interest. :)

Perhaps in order to not feel so bad about my amiibo collection which I don't really have the room for. :heh:

Tonight they are showcasing someone who has over 300 arcade machines including Donkey Kong, Outrun etc.

Should be good! : peace:

Depending on how many amiibo Nintendo decide to release, it could be one of us on that programme in 'X' years time. :indeed:

Not a lot. £1 maybe. It wouldn't last very long as fuel for a fire.

Not a lot. £1 maybe. It wouldn't last very long as fuel for a fire.

What is it with Irish people and their obsession with getting fuel for fires!?

When I lived there for three years, it's all anyone bloody talked about!

It was like I walked into the Twilight Zone or something.

I have 1 amiibo. It will be expanded to three in the next few months.

I have Link and WiiFit Trainer....i wanted more but stock prevents me, i've currently got a Yoshi with the Game on Shopto and zero suit samus....for now

Id so have more if there was actual stock

Smash Bowser and Greninja is preordered.

I'm not massively hardcore.

I've got Link, a friend bought me Captain Falcon as a Christmas present, got Zero Suit Samus on pre-order and will pick up one of the wooly Yoshis when they come out!

Not bothered about getting them all as they don't really give you enough bonuses to justify the outlay - sure they're good figures, but too way expensive to collect them all!

How big is everyone's amiibo collection?

Mine's a big fat 0. Though I am getting the Yarn Yoshi amiibo.

I currently have 15:

Link, Samus, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Mario, Luigi, Toon Link, Fox, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Sonic, Diddy Kong, Pikachu, Lucario, Toad.

Next week, I am getting these two:

Charizard, Wario

In May, I'm getting these five:

Greninja, Jigglypuff, Inkling Boy, Inkling Girl, Squid

In June, I'm getting these two:

Ganondorf, Yarn Yoshi