NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

GAME still have some stock for the next waves

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. It just goes to show that it was the US that have been nicking all of our Amiibo. That or Nintendo have finally upped the numbers they are releasing. Maybe a bit of both?

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. It just goes to show that it was the US that have been nicking all of our Amiibo. That or Nintendo have finally upped the numbers they are releasing. Maybe a bit of both?

Probably a bit of both

So... how many of us are currently stalking the Nintendo store, hammering F5 every half-minute or so? :D

So... how many of us are currently stalking the Nintendo store, hammering F5 every half-minute or so? :D

tumblr_mcz2wgZx531rks9ito1_500.gif

(I'm not actually, but any excuse to use a Mean Girls gif)

They are on the store! :D

Pre-order now...

...annnd they've sold out! :(

They haven't really, but get those orders in quick. :)

I don't like any of this waves amiibos so I won't be ordering any. Having said that the Palutena one looks great.

Palutena_Amiibo.png

They are on the store! :D

Pre-order now...

...annnd they've sold out! :(

They haven't really, but get those orders in quick. :)

Yep. Got mine.

@Hero\-of\-Time, wake up! :p

Yep. Got mine.

@Hero\-of\-Time, wake up! :p

Relax. I've got them. :D

They don't seem to have put up the 1 per customer thing again. They did that last time and changed it soon after. I didn't bother risking ordering 2 after what happened before.

Out of interest, why would you want more than one anyway (ignoring resell)?

Because...

I open one set and keep the other boxed.

They are live now for preorder. I'm thinking of putting one in even though I have them at Game too. Just being cautious if one gets cancelled.

I believe Hero is keeping one set boxed to keep as collectables, while the other set is opened to be used with the games and displayed.

I'm just going for one of each to open, display and use, hopefully going to stop once I've obtained all the Smash amiibo's because I wouldn't really have the room for any more than that, I don't have that much room left to display the ones I have as it is.

I'm just going for one of each to open, display and use, hopefully going to stop once I've obtained all the Smash amiibo's because I wouldn't really have the room for any more than that, I don't have that much room left to display the ones I have as it is.

I said that to myself and then I ended up with the Mario series. You then had Nintendo show the Yoshi and Splatoon ones....it's never ending. You just know there's going to be an awesome Starfox set appear at E3 as well.

The guys on NVC all said they wouldn't bother with the Mario set but every one of them ended up buying the lot. :D

I said that to myself and then I ended up with the Mario series. You then had Nintendo show the Yoshi and Splatoon ones....it's never ending. You just know there's going to be an awesome Starfox set appear at E3 as well.

The guys on NVC all said they wouldn't bother with the Mario set but every one of them ended up buying the lot. :D

It's so true... :(

I've resisted the Mario series aside from Toad, I have the Splatoon set because they come with the game - for a little bit extra - plus that plush Yoshi, I couldn't say no. :heh:

And no sooner had they appeared... now sold out on the store, there's no chance I'm getting a look in for tomorrows pre-orders being that I don't get home until gone 5pm or so. :/

And no sooner had they appeared... now sold out on the store, there's no chance I'm getting a look in for tomorrows pre-orders being that I don't get home until gone 5pm or so. :/

Have you got them preordered elsewhere?

It's because they forgot to put that 1 per customer restriction again

Have you got them preordered elsewhere?

Yes... but with ShopTo... didn't they screw people over on pre-orders before?

I was hoping to pre-order with Nintendo store, get the whole set done and then I would cancel my pre-orders with ShopTo as Nintendo have yet to mess me around yet, aside from Toad but that was because I tried to order two.

It's because they forgot to put that 1 per customer restriction again

They will be cancelling a lot of bulk pre-orders then, it happened before with other amiibo.

Edited by S.C.G

Missed 'em. Think I preordered Greninja from Shopto though but I didn't preorder Jigglypuff.

Edit: Shopto still has Jigglypuff up for preorder.

Edited by Ike

Glad i got a geninja pre-order in fast! they disappeared really quickly! they need to limit to european residents only, stop forwarding addresses and limit to 1 per order

Its a bloody joke how Americans and resellers buy them all up

Caved and ordered both. These things are a terrible addiction, agh.

Oh good, the Nintendo UK store has gone down before they even put the amiibo up

This is why you shouldn't announce when you're going to bloody put them up

And they're up...

@Hero\-of\-Time

@S\.C\.G

They only went and bloody forgot the 1 per customer thing again

That's the 3rd time they've done this now.

I see people on Gaf have been getting cancellation emails for the orders they made yesterday. I wonder if these people tried ordering more than one?