NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

I have:

Mario, Peach, Yoshi, DK, Link, Samus, Kirby, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Fox, Pikachu.

Little Mac, Cpt. Falcon, Zelda, Luigi, Pit, Diddy Kong.

Lucario, Toon Link, Shiek, Ike, Bowser.

Mega Man, Sonic, King Dedede, Meta Knight and Shulk.

From the currently "available...." figurines, I only miss Rosalina.

From the next waves I'm afraid I'm gonna miss a whole lot more.

I'm focusing on Smash and Splatoon, the latter won't be a problem, nor will Wario or Charizard be. The problem are Pac Man, Ness, Robin and Lucina I think...

Lastly I'd like a Toad but haven't seen any available for a normal price overhere...

[TWEET]589117554544771072[/TWEET]

It only went up 15 minutes ago so act quickly.

Edit: Nope, nevermind they're gone.

Edited by Wii

What amiibo aren't hard to get?

Also when did Dedede get released and when is he likely to be re-stocked?

Mario, Peach, Bowser, Link, Pikachu. They seem to be the ones I see in shops. You can find the majority of the others online.

No idea on Dedede. I'm still waiting on hom, Meta Knight and Shulk.

Restocks are still a bit vague, no official communication about them as far as I know. Only resellers claiming/rumours I think... The only thing that was officially mentioned is we will get restocks, eventually. ::shrug:

Overhere in shops I would say:

common: Mario, Peach, Yoshi, DK, Pikachu, Diddy, Luigi, Link, Samus, Fox

uncommon: Bowser, Lucario, Pit, Cpt. Falcon, Shiek, Zelda, Ike, Lucario, Mega Man, Sonic, Toon Link, Kirby

rare: Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Marth

nowhere available: Little Mac, Rosalina, Shulk, King Dedede, Meta Knight

Regarding the next wave, launching next friday, my expectations:

uncommon: Charizard, Wario

nowhere available: Ness, Lucina, Robin and Pacman

Edited by markderoos
forgot the super mario wave: have only seen Luigi in shops. Online all of them, Peach and Mario are uncommon and Toad is rare

Thanks guys, was thinking of Dedede for a June birthday present for someone, but maybe it won't happen. Could sub a Mario or Pikachu though (mate doesn't have a wii u but'd come and train him up at mine ;))

Pikachu, Luigi, Rosalina, Kirby, Sonic, Yoshi, Zelda and Lucario with Lucina arriving next week.

Financial changes have made it so I don't have any more pre-ordered.

Pikachu, Luigi, Rosalina, Kirby, Sonic, Yoshi, Zelda and Lucario with Lucina arriving next week.

Financial changes have made it so I don't have any more pre-ordered.

Where did you get Rosalina from? And how much did you pay for her?

Where did you get Rosalina from? And how much did you pay for her?

I was one of those lucky people who got their pre-order in at the Nintendo UK website.

I was one of those lucky people who got their pre-order in at the Nintendo UK website.

Wait, when did you place you pre-order?? Was there a restock??? :o

Anyway, congratulations, great catch!!

Wait, when did you place you pre-order?? Was there a restock??? :o

Anyway, congratulations, great catch!!

Nah, it was the initial run I got mine, very soon after pre-orders opened naturally.

I got my Rosalina from a restock on the official store. Must have been soon after they went up I guess.

The only one I didn't get from there is Little Mac (which I got for £26 off eBay)

I can get Rosalina for 24 in eBay. Tempted. But I shoulnt have to... :(

Don't, you'll become part of the problem if you do. As long as people overpay, scalpers will keep being attracted to the product. I still expect Nintendo to fix the shortages in due time. Just be patient, I'm doing the same. Rosalina's the only one from the smash line I'm missing up until now.

Don't, you'll become part of the problem if you do. As long as people overpay, scalpers will keep being attracted to the product. I still expect Nintendo to fix the shortages in due time. Just be patient, I'm doing the same. Rosalina's the only one from the smash line I'm missing up until now.

I'm confident too, but I'm also nervous :) It was hulk I was missing but me and Dakota did a Rosalina Shulk swap at the weekend!!

ShopTo just raised prices to £20. Avoid

That must mean that they've got even more stock somehow then?

I'm glad that I pre-ordered while they were £14 but it does seem mean-spirited to raise the price now.

Just had main nightmare. My order for Game got canceled because I'd changed cards and didn't realise... Called and they said you can't reinstate an order. A bit of complaining and they sorted it for me, but upped from 10.99 and 14.99. One "REALLY!?!?!?" made them go we'll see what we can do. Back down to 10.99. PHEW!!!!!

I didn't realise shoot had put their normal amiibo to £20.... that is unbelievably disgusting...

Nintendo. Please sort this mess out...

ShopTo just raised prices to £20. Avoid
Damn, that is seriously messed up. :blank:

Not been keeping up with the amiibo situation recently, the only one I've got pre-ordered is Wario. Isn't the wave he's part of supposed to be releasing soon? :hmm:

Damn, that is seriously messed up. :blank:

Not been keeping up with the amiibo situation recently, the only one I've got pre-ordered is Wario. Isn't the wave he's part of supposed to be releasing soon? :hmm:

Yeah, Wario is on Friday

Someone on a group I'm in says they called ShopTo and they said it's due to extra packaging required

Someone on a group I'm in says they called ShopTo and they said it's due to extra packaging required
Hahaha! Man, I'd like to see that packaging. :laughing:

Took them ages to even start using boxes, the one and only amiibo I got from them had its box messed up due to being sent inside a bloody jiffy bag. :indeed:

I wonder if ShopTo will be sending the whole wave in one box, or... lots of boxes, I hope it's the former because if it's the latter then, well I don't wish to annoy the postman too much. :heh:

If they are all being sent by van though then that's cool. : peace:

GAME seem to have shipped all my wave 4 pre-orders in separate packages. Postman is gonna love me.

Hmm... Charizard and Wario have left the Nintendo warehouse.

No further e-mails for the rest of them, yet.