NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

ShopTo added the Yoshi amiibo. £16.85 each

Nice one. Got mine preordered.

Strange that Nintendo UK has yet to start any preorders for the later waves and the Yoshi ones.

ShopTo have regular amiibo for £14.85 instead of the RRP of £11 so it's no surprise. Having said that I assume the Yoshi ones will be a few quid more on the Nintendo store anyway.

ShopTo have regular amiibo for £14.85 instead of the RRP of £11 so it's no surprise. Having said that I assume the Yoshi ones will be a few quid more on the Nintendo store anyway.

Yeah, i'm expecting a slight increase for the Yoshi ones as well.

I still can't help but feel sad how downhill ShopTo have gone :( Used to be pretty much guaranteed the best price and best service.

Do we really need to explain economics again?

I still can't help but feel sad how downhill ShopTo have gone :( Used to be pretty much guaranteed the best price and best service.

Indeed. Had so many things come on or after launch now. It's such a shame.

Yup. Their prices aren't competitive at all now and their delivery is very hit or miss. Even if you order well before 5pm it isn't guaranteed that you will get it next day. Sad times. :(

Shopto have basically become GAME online now (even GAME have been cheaper online) i never had issues, but i'd not bought from them in months, just looked at prices....they are some of the most expensive now

GAME UK have added the Yoshi amiibo for £19.99 individually, a three pack for £49.99 or the bundle and all two for £79.99

Prices only visible on mobile site

ShopTo also have the game and the Green Yoshi bundle for £42.61 (gold price) which seems reasonable to me seeing as the game on it's own will be around £34 - £36 anyway, makes the yarn amiibo only around a tenner or less. :)

If people want to buy all of them in different colours though... then yes it will be expensive. ::shrug:

I'm happy enough just with the one. : peace:

Every day you talk crap. Yesterday it was your made up figure of 5 months for amiibo production. Today it's this. It has nothing to do with economics. It's an inflated price. Simple as that.

So now it's Hitler's worse than Saddam?

Just because GAME are charging more doesn't make Shopto's price any more acceptable or right.

Why aren't you in the Lego thread? The starter pack is £100 and the additional packs are £15 and £30 respectively!

Yet instead, you're in here complaining that the woollen Yoshi is £16.85 Obviously the Yoshi made of wool was going to be more expensive.

It's like you just choose to attack anything and everything, you sit up at all hours, posting through the night, complaining away at everything. Like your entire life is based around hating Nintendo, yet professing to love them at the same time. Such a strange thing, to literally pick apart everything and bitch constantly, almost as if you get a kick out of it.

I was providing the prices for the people who wish to pre-order. Good fucking Christ, you are so quick to attack

No, and it wasn't a made up figure.

It also is economics. The economy for the Euro is different to it in the UK. That's why prices in ALL BLOODY INDUSTRIES are never direct conversions.

Good god, how many times do we have to explain this to you. Is your mind so incomprehensibly small that you can't comprehend simple things?

It's not a good price though.

Yes you did make up that figure.

You make things worse with each post. You are absolutely clueless. Please stop responding, it's embarrassing. I despair. I'm not going to explain this for 1 person who just won't listen anyway. But let's just say that the vast majority of retailers in Ireland are British and they have been renowned for ripping us off for decades. Tesco is the very worst offender. Prices are always on the higher side here, they never short change themselves over the exchange rate. So if anything, these goods should be more expensive here. Now admittedly Smyths I'm fairly sure are Irish but Argos have similar prices.

It's not a good price though.

Yes you did make up that figure.

You make things worse with each post. You are absolutely clueless. Please stop responding, it's embarrassing. I despair. I'm not going to explain this for 1 person who just won't listen anyway. But let's just say that the vast majority of retailers in Ireland are British and they have been renowned for ripping us off for decades. Tesco is the very worst offender. Prices are always on the higher side here, they never short change themselves over the exchange rate. So if anything, these goods should be more expensive here. Now admittedly Smyths I'm fairly sure are Irish but Argos have similar prices.

I never said it was a good price. You're putting words in my mouth and then you are attacking me because of the false things you claim I say. Please desist.

Can you two just not put each other on the ignore list? You clearly don't see eye to eye and the constant back and forth is becoming very tiring.

@Wii why do you care about the price of the Amiibo? You don't like them, have no intention of buying them, so why does it matter what they are charging for them? If you were collecting them then by all means kick up a fuss.

Many of us on here enjoy collecting them and are quite happy to pay the asking price.

Why aren't you in the Lego thread? The starter pack is £100 and the additional packs are £15 and £30 respectively!

Yet instead, you're in here complaining that the woollen Yoshi is £16.85 Obviously the Yoshi made of wool was going to be more expensive.

It's like you just choose to attack anything and everything, you sit up at all hours, posting through the night, complaining away at everything. Like your entire life is based around hating Nintendo, yet professing to love them at the same time. Such a strange thing, to literally pick apart everything and bitch constantly, almost as if you get a kick out of it.

Another clueless person. Really? The link I posted says you're WRONG. Try again. The same price as all the other amiibo before it. Obviously it's more expensive? Since when are you an expert? You're not!

I have a vested interest. I said this would be my first amiibo. I've the game and amiibo bundle pre ordered from Smyths. Though I'd like the blue one more.

So I can't tell people that Shopto and GAME are ripping off people? I should encourage people to pay over the odds?

Can you two just not put each other on the ignore list? You clearly don't see eye to eye and the constant back and forth is becoming very tiring.

@Wii why do you care about the price of the Amiibo? You don't like them, have no intention of buying them, so why does it matter what they are charging for them? If you were collecting them then by all means kick up a fuss.

Many of us on here enjoy collecting them and are quite happy to pay the asking price.

Just not GAME's asking price. Yikes :p

Amen to that! It seems people who aren't even interested in Amiibo get some massive kick out bitching about them.

I never said it was a good price. You're putting words in my mouth and then you are attacking me because of the false things you claim I say. Please desist.

Would you ever get over your obsession of being some sort of victim and that you're under attack? You posted a link, I simply disagree with the price and said it's a rip-off. You're not ripping people off.

Amen to that! It seems people who aren't even interested in Amiibo get some massive kick out bitching about them.

Get your facts straight. So many people wrong. I said I bought it. Look through the Yoshi Woolly World thread and you'll see I've said plenty of positive things about the game and the amiibo. I said I liked this amiibo in several comments.

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1745799&postcount=114

@Serebii You were the very next comment asking where I bought it.

I like the Amiibos. I think dazzy was right when he said they should offer the DLC they come with separately, too; it should be a bonus part of the figure but easy to access for everyone.

I'm kind of past collecting figures, though. I have a lot of DC figures and I couldn't justify another rapidly growing collection. I already got rid of my Lego mini figure collection.

I like the Amiibos. I think dazzy was right when he said they should offer the DLC they come with separately, too; it should be a bonus part of the figure but easy to access for everyone.

Yeah, when they use it to unlock stuff, sure, but don't forget that amiibo aren't just for unlocking content.