NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Not sure I buy that

Well, if I had my order completed by 14:47 and still missed out, then it can't be too far off. They were certainly long gone by 3pm.

Just rechecked my order and Greninja is now listed as cancelled. If Jigglypuff went first then I'm presumably going to get the whole order cancelled.

Edited by VsPhoenix

Just got in from work... there's still some left right?

R-right? :blank:

*checks thread*

They sold out how quickly?!?

FIFTEEN MINUTES!

:(

I'll be in the corner if anyone needs me, playing with my complete up until now Super Smash Bros. amiibo figure set.

It's just as well I managed to pre-order them at ShopTo, otherwise I'd have no chance at getting them all.

Well, if I had my order completed by 14:47 and still missed out, then it can't be too far off. They were certainly long gone by 3pm.

Just rechecked my order and Greninja is now listed as cancelled. If Jigglypuff went first then I'm presumably going to get the whole order cancelled.

Mine was 14:47 and it is fine

Mine was 14:47 and it is fine

Good for you, but I'm not really sure what that has to do with my statement, unless you're accusing me of lying? My 14:47 order for one Greninja and one Jigglypuff has definitely had at least one cancelled. :(

Good for you, but I'm not really sure what that has to do with my statement, unless you're accusing me of lying? My 14:47 order for one Greninja and one Jigglypuff has definitely had at least one cancelled. :(

I think @Serebii was referring to this quote which was in Hero's post but didn't come up in the re-quote...

Official line from @NintendoUK was Jigglypuff sold out in 30 seconds and LOTS of cancellations coming @amiibofiguresuk #pleaseunderstand"

"Source was Matthew Winn manager of the @NintendoUK customer support. Jigglypuff 30 seconds, Greninja 1.5 mins @amiibofiguresuk"

I'm sure he wasn't accusing you of lying. :) At least I'd hope not in any case.

Let me know which of yours has been cancelled, if I end up getting my whole set from ShopTo then I'll keep my pre-orders for Jigglypuff & Greninja and you can have whichever one you're missing for the same price they are/were on the Nintendo store, plus postage cost if you like?

The offer is there anyway. : peace:

Oh for gods sake!!! Just checked my email, I'm in the same boat as @VsPhoenix they cancelled my Greninja ordered at 15:05, I bloody ordered 1! And the email like above came just before three to tell my id have priority!

What a bleeding joke! In that first 1:30 minutes obviously scalpels ordered multiple in the same order and the rest of us are screwed!

Nintendo might as well just put them all on eBay and bypass the middlemen

I think @Serebii was referring to this quote which was in Hero's post but didn't come up in the re-quote...

I'm sure he wasn't accusing you of lying. :) At least I'd hope not in any case.

Let me know which of yours has been cancelled, if I end up getting my whole set from ShopTo then I'll keep my pre-orders for Jigglypuff & Greninja and you can have whichever one you're missing for the same price they are/were on the Nintendo store, plus postage cost if you like?

The offer is there anyway. : peace:

Yeah, that is what I'm saying

It's because they allowed more than one per order. It's ridiculous

Tell a lie they sent me that email at 15:25 long after today's Amiibo's were sold! Fat chance of that priority ordering

I'm out, other than my orders with shopto (Yoshi) I won't buy another, set of fucking wankers

Oh for gods sake!!! Just checked my email, I'm in the same boat as @VsPhoenix they cancelled my Greninja ordered at 15:05, I bloody ordered 1! And the email like above came just before three to tell my id have priority!

What a bleeding joke! In that first 1:30 minutes obviously scalpels ordered multiple in the same order and the rest of us are screwed!

Nintendo might as well just put them all on eBay and bypass the middlemen

to be fair, that would probably reduce the cost - the scalpers would see their profit margins eaten up. If someone is willing to pay a scalper £50 surely they'd have no problem paying Nintendo the same. Add on P&P and the scalpers would have a tough time selling their merchandise on. The risk of the enterprise would maybe discourage enough that supply would be a bit more consistent. Plus Nintendo could use all those £40 added profits to fund an over powered console next gen. So even if we were annoyed at the lack of stock, we could know that the profits were going towards a better next console :D (Or the shareholders pockets :|)

Yeah, that is what I'm saying

It's because they allowed more than one per order. It's ridiculous

Don't worry, only 5 months to wait ¬_¬

Don't worry, only 5 months to wait ¬_¬

Eh? The amiibo that went up today are out in June

Eh? The amiibo that went up today are out in June

He means by the time they're back in stock, that's assuming Nintendo do a restock. As I said before that quote you said of 5 months is rubbish, it's 3 months.

He means by the time they're back in stock, that's assuming Nintendo do a restock. As I said before that quote you said of 5 months is rubbish, it's 3 months.

It was 5 months, they've now managed to expedite it. Good god

Seems like even Nintendo UK are screwing up the preorders now. It was Shulk last wave but this one has been a massive cock up. It really is getting beyond a joke for people now.

Having listened to this weeks NVC you can tell just how annoyed people are getting with the whole situation and whats making it worse is Nintendo's silence on the matter.

What about more stock of today's and yesterday's releases? it will be after Christmas before people will bloody get those IF more stock comes, you'd have thought they'd have learnt lessons

I'm absolutely flabbergasted by this and the email

On 16 Apr 2015, at 15:25, Nintendo Official UK Store <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Customer,

In reference to your amiibo order(s) placed 16/04. Due to the high demand for this product, we are not able to fulfill all of the orders placed yesterday. We have had to cancel a limited number of orders. Your order is affected as we have honoured on a first come first serve basis.

We apologise for any disappointment causes, due to this we would like to give you priority access to purchase the 4 new amiibo being made available today:

Please see the links below should any of these new amiibo be of interest to you:

Palutena No.38

Dark Pit No.39

Zero Suit Samus No.40

Ganondorf No.41

Kind Regards

Nintendo Official UK Store Team

First come first serve? so if all those American's got in first and people with 10/20/50/100 in their order they get them but those who ordered a single amiibo after are somehow penalised? they should cancel any orders with more than 2 of the same Amiibo in (covers loose and MOC collectors)

What about more stock of today's and yesterday's releases? it will be after Christmas before people will bloody get those IF more stock comes, you'd have thought they'd have learnt lessons

I'm absolutely flabbergasted by this and the email

First come first serve? so if all those American's got in first and people with 10/20/50/100 in their order they get them but those who ordered a single amiibo after are somehow penalised? they should cancel any orders with more than 2 of the same Amiibo in (covers loose and MOC collectors)

Anyone who orders more than one will get their whole order cancelled. At least that's what's happened in the past.

when they do this priority thing, they should put those amiibo aside and give the people who have had orders cancelled a full 24 hours from receiving their "priority email" to snap them up, if they should so wish. that's what priority would mean to me, not "if you get there in time for the second batch"

I for one am glad that they are so scarce, I have plenty as it is, and if they were more readily available I think I was very much in a "gotta buy them all" mode, so my laziness combined with scarcity saved me from the amiibo bug :D I'd still love a full kirby and starfox set, but as someone suggested a later starfox set of amiibo I am going to hold out for that!

What a bunch of jokers!

Anyone who orders more than one will get their whole order cancelled. At least that's what's happened in the past.

Not to side with Wii, but it's pretty fucking ridiculous they haven't thought this shit through to cancel just one - especially after the previous debacle that you yourself went through. Cancelling all but one is fine, but cancelling all when the customer might not be aware is pretty damn stupid if you ask me.

Not to side with Wii, but it's pretty fucking ridiculous they haven't thought this shit through to cancel just one - especially after the previous debacle that you yourself went through. Cancelling all but one is fine, but cancelling all when the customer might not be aware is pretty damn stupid if you ask me.

Indeed.

I still don't understand why they aren't putting a limit on one per customer as soon as they put them on the site. That option only seems to appear once they have sold out.

Yeah, the whole thing is a mess, both here and in the US. I think there's only Japan where this kind of pants isn't happening.

I certainly hope they cancel all multi quantity orders but i doubt it, and what about non eu orders? thats the real disgusting thing here

I certainly hope they cancel all multi quantity orders but i doubt it, and what about non eu orders? thats the real disgusting thing here

The Nintendo UK Store only ships to the UK.

The Nintendo UK Store only ships to the UK.

Except people who use a forwarding service

I got them all ordered, actually agreed that I could order them on my phone during a work meeting - my work team is awesome.

I can't believe how fast they're selling out. It's ridiculous - why haven't they learned by now?