NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Got my order in. Have a few orders at game and shopto. Losing track whats going on... Might keep them, sell them for a tough more and use that one to buy an overpriced shulk :( Really hope Nintendo bloody sort this, it's getting crazy!!!

Indeed. It's also why I haven't killed my ShopTo pre-orders yet...just in case

Indeed. It's also why I haven't killed my ShopTo pre-orders yet...just in case

Yup I have them preordered in 3 places now. I will most likely cancel the Shopto ones once I know that the others are secure.

Any guesses when the Yarn Yoshi amiibo's will be up on the NUK store? That'll be a bloodbath!

Personally I couldn't care less about the Palutena amiibo but it looks so good I was half tempted to buy it anyway!

They only went and bloody forgot the 1 per customer thing again

I was wondering about whether this would happen today. Strange that they have "forgotten" again. How many times is this now?

I was wondering about whether this would happen today. Strange that they have "forgotten" again. How many times is this now?

It's happened ever since they implemented the rule. It makes no difference anyway because if you order multiples then the order is cancelled.

It's happened ever since they implemented the rule. It makes no difference anyway because if you order multiples then the order is cancelled.

If a consumer forgets that rule do they lose all pre orders? Are they given 1 with the extras just cancelled?

I only went for Zero Suit Samus. Ended up preordering all four. Damn amiibos.

If a consumer forgets that rule do they lose all pre orders? Are they given 1 with the extras just cancelled?

Nope, but then you already knew that.

Why do you care? You aren't buying them anyway.

I don't know... He frequents this topic an awful lot...

It's OK Wii, no-one will judge you just because you bought a few.

Oh crap i forgot about the 3pm time! ALL GONE? screw this Gannondorf best be in stores or i'm rioting over all these arsehole international scalpers

I don't know... He frequents this topic an awful lot...

It's OK Wii, no-one will judge you just because you bought a few.

Haha. That's it! You've figured it out Glen. Wii confirmed as an Amiibo collector. :D

It makes me sad knowing I'll probably never own all of these. I've got all of Wave 1 & 2, and Ike and Rosalina, but I'm just gonna admit defeat in that I'll never own every Smash Bro's Amiibo.

I MUST get the Yoshi Amiibo's though.

I didn't know that but if I had to have guessed I would have said that is what happens because I think they did that with other previous amiibo. Did you say a while back that they just cancelled everything and they gave no warning or explanation? I don't follow this as closely as games. Also when I say if consumers forget, not everyone there would have been aware that this is what happens. Is there a warning not to order multiples of the same amiibo? It'll annoy some people and catch them out but they don't care, they sell out anyway. Just thought there'd be a better filtering system and safeguards in place.

and-its-gone.jpg

15 minutes again

Jigglypuff and Greninja were sold out yesterday within 7 minutes. Madness.

I got disconnected from the site at about ten to three, and couldn't get back on at all until twenty past. Also got the email saying my order from yesterday was affected by cancellations and I had "priority" for the new ones sent at 14.55, completely useless by that time of course. I got my order in as soon as the page updated yesterday, 14.47 according to my confirmation email. No idea whether both, just one, or indeed neither, are cancelled as my order status doesn't say they are cancelled and the email is pretty vague. Pretty baffled by the whole event and won't be in any hurry to order from them again. Just glad I already had orders elsewhere even if they are more expensive.

Official line from @NintendoUK was Jigglypuff sold out in 30 seconds and LOTS of cancellations coming @amiibofiguresuk #pleaseunderstand"

"Source was Matthew Winn manager of the @NintendoUK customer support. Jigglypuff 30 seconds, Greninja 1.5 mins @amiibofiguresuk"

Shocking.

Sorry to hear that @VsPhoenix. At least you have got them elsewhere.

I got my Jiggs and Greninja in before the official 3pm time, so hope I'm OK, haven't got a cancellation yet. Got all four of the new ones too, only ordered one of each.

I now have preordered at Nintendo, Game and Shopto. Lets see who holds up. Oh and Wario and Charizard from Amazon.

I totally forgot today's ones! Was watching The Avengers instead :D

Was going to pick up Zero Suit Samus seeing she's my main on Smash! Oh well! Might just have to pay Game's price.