N-Europe

Play Nintendo - Announcing Nintendo @ E3 2014

Serebii

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone wishing to remain spoiler free you might wish to stay inside this thread and not check the Nintendo Gaming sub-forum before the show is over as there is a thread revealing what's believed to be one of the leaked titles.

So if you're in here, stay here and don't move thread until after the conference is my advice, just a heads up. : peace:

To anyone wishing to remain spoiler free you might wish to stay inside this thread and not check the Nintendo Gaming sub-forum before the show is over as there is a thread revealing what's believed to be one of the leaked titles.

So if you're in here, stay here and don't move thread until after the conference is my advice, just a heads up. : peace:

Cheers for the heads up, but I've got a feeling I might all ready know the title in question due to a certain earlier post in this thread (which might still exist, no idea)

Welp, think I have indeed been spoiled, as said title seems to be VERY popular in the "What you're talking about" box on the chat room page :P

Edited by Debug Mode

47 minutes, a day of interviews and hands-on demos and a Smash tournament seems pretty alright to me.

It's going to be a long exciting day. The gamepad is actually saving me in this instance, as my TV and laptop are on the same desk but it's not big enough to use both simultaneously.