Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Oh my ****ing God

Wesley

I just saw a ghost.

I was in my bathroom with the door open, and the hallway light off, about to get washed and I'm looking in the mirror and then in the hallway I see a figure. Now I look at it and I think, "is that my brother (same height)? But isn't my door locked? Why's he wearing some weird hat?" Then I realise, WHAT THE FUCK. I realise it's not like a dark shadow of a person, it's a grey ghostly figure getting closer to my door. So I shout out turn around and it's gone.

I'm officially freaked. I know loads of people will say "you are just seeing things", but if I'm seeing something for about 5 seconds then I think I'm going crazy.

And now I'm in my room shit scared, even more so because I hear noises outside in the hallway like walking/door noises. But I think that might jsut be paranoia.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see ghosts all the time, just ask jordan about my experiences he loves me telling him them hehe :heh:.

Nothing to worry about ghosts cant hurt you, maybe he wanted to tell you something, open up your spirtual side and experience what few people experience as they are too close minded :)

If i seen anyone in the dark standing staring at me (ghost or not) id be crapping myself, so i dont blame you for being scared! Then you hear every lil movement round the house after and the fear grips you like something unreal! Theres definately got to be some truth about ghosts and stuff, but who knows.

Wow, thats pretty freaky.

Thought i saw a ghost, but it turned out to be my bed sheet that very weirdly resembled a human when i left it scruffled up in the night. Jesus christ my heart nearly over worked.

I believe you, but if you have long hair, it might be that, i suffer that problem lol..

Wow, thats pretty freaky.

Thought i saw a ghost, but it turned out to be my bed sheet that very weirdly resembled a human when i left it scruffled up in the night. Jesus christ my heart nearly over worked.

I believe you, but if you have long hair, it might be that, i suffer that problem lol..

If moving bed sheets scare you then never watch the movie "Whistle and i'll come to you", or something like that.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!