N-Europe

Hyrule Warriors

Ashley

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the fans have finally driven him cucco crazy :p

Awesome news, this game is getting more and more awesome over time!

Now all we need is the Giant Pig from Wind Waker and we'll have the greatest boss battle of all time ;)

Yes, but I bet you someone somewhere is commissioning a full-on gold (actual gold) Triforce one.

It wouldn't surprise me if one already existed.

I think this game is looking excellent and really sick of the hate for it.

I do hope that's not aimed at me. I've given it my personal thumbs up since the beginning (page 2, when other people were hating and then changed their minds once they saw it in action)

It wouldn't surprise me if one already existed.

I do hope that's not aimed at me. I've given it my personal thumbs up since the beginning (page 2, when other people were hating and then changed their minds once they saw it in action)

Oh no, others on other forums. People have serious bile for the game.

I think this game is looking excellent and really sick of the hate for it.

I think some people do not want a highly regarded franchise like Zelda to be hoared out and slapped on some other genre unrelated to the series.

I would never play Dynasty Warriors if given the choice. To me the game looks really good, if you are into that type of game.

Will this game have co-op? :)

Two-Player co-op... presumably if other Dynasty Warrior games are anything to go by though we've yet to see any co-op footage unless I'm mistaken. But I am assuming that if this is so then surely online is a certainty?

------------

Scratch that, no online confirmed but local co-op surely. :)

page-0-15.jpg

Edited by S.C.G

No online in a Nintendo game? I am shocked. Shocked to my very core.

Let's be honest, even if it did have online play you probably wouldn't be able to talk to the person your playing with anyway.

If this does end up being the case then I wanna hear what the excuse is, especially as the other games in the series have online co-op.

No online in a Nintendo game? I am shocked. Shocked to my very core.

Let's be honest, even if it did have online play you probably wouldn't be able to talk to the person your playing with anyway.

If this does end up being the case then I wanna hear what the excuse is, especially as the other games in the series have online co-op.

It's more fun local. Duh :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!