N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

• 2 weeks later...

They "need to"? Why? :p Just because their offering isn't as good as Microsoft's? Do you think they need to worry about people migrating to Xbox One for the better free game selection?

Sony knows they don't need to give away AAA games anymore, and that's why they're not. Heck they could stop doing free PS+ games tomorrow and I doubt it would have a big effect.

They "need to"? Why? :p Just because their offering isn't as good as Microsoft's? Do you think they need to worry about people migrating to Xbox One for the better free game selection?

Sony knows they don't need to give away AAA games anymore, and that's why they're not. Heck they could stop doing free PS+ games tomorrow and I doubt it would have a big effect.

Ok, maybe need was the wrong word. I would like them to up their game. I'm getting a little tired of all the indie stuff and would like something a little more from the service. Saying that, I think I own most of the must have games so I would probably just complain about that if one was to show up.

I think it's crazy that something like Killzone isn't in the service. It's dirt cheap, been out for ages and it could really give the online community a much needed boost.

I think I have most of the "big" games already so don't mind being given smaller indie games, that I might not try otherwise, each month.

That and my internet speed is rubbish so downloading bigger games would probably take me a month. ;)

For me if its a bigger game then I'll most likely already own it or know that I don't want to play it. I like the PS+ games at the moment as its stuff I might not have bothered getting or even know about yet.

It's pretty good for discovering new stuff and for getting to try games that you wanted to play but perhaps haven't got around to it yet.

I'd be happy/delighted with a bigger game every 4 or 5 months. Even so, I'm looking through this list and seeing tons of games that I've enjoyed, so I'm good as long as that continues.

I never actually finished ZombiU, so I'm curious to see how this holds up. Part of me can't be arsed to go through the game again...we'll see. How long is a play through of this, roughly?

If you know where you're going I seem to remember being able to do it fairly quickly. 10 hours at most?