Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

• 4 weeks later...
Entering PS Plus on 4th August:

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4)

Limbo (PS4)

God of War Ascension (PS3)*

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

Sound Shapes (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)**

CastleStorm Complete Edition (PS3, PS Vita)

Haha, @Eenuh came thiiiiis close to picking up Osiris last month. I've wanted Limbo and Sound Shapes for aaaaages.

Feelsgoodman.

I've been wanting to play Temple of Osiris, Sound Shapes and Stealth Inc. 2! I already played Limbo way back when it was an Xbox Live exclusive. And I guess I'm still planning to do a full playthrough of the God of War series at some point.

It's weird how there's always one indie game every month that I've never heard of.

I don't know why I care so much what games they release on PS+, as I've been really bad about playing any of them lately. :blank:

Edited by Magnus

Looking forward to playing Sound Shapes today. I've been wanting to play it for ages now and the fact that you can unlock your trophies again by simply transferring your save to the PS3 and Vita makes this Plus game even better. 3 Platinums could be on the cards here. :D

EDIT: FlOw (PS3/Vita/PS4) and Flower (PS3) and available as part as PS+ as well. Apparently it's a glitch because only certain countries in the EU were supposed to get these games as replacements. Grab them while you can!

EDIT 2: Once you nab the PS3 version of Flower, the PS4 and Vita version becomes free for download! Sweet. :D

Get out of bed @Fierce_LiNk and get downloading!!!

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I literally just got Flow for free about 60 seconds ago.

Already had Flower but a friend couldn't get it for free. He gt Flow though, too.

So it seems like Flower has been fixed.

Yeah, just got it myself, cheers. :)

I'm sure it wasn't "free" the first time I checked... Weird. :blank:

Looking forward to playing Sound Shapes today. I've been wanting to play it for ages now and the fact that you can unlock your trophies again by simply transferring your save to the PS3 and Vita makes this Plus game even better. 3 Platinums could be on the cards here. :D

EDIT: FlOw (PS3/Vita/PS4) and Flower (PS3) and available as part as PS+ as well. Apparently it's a glitch because only certain countries in the EU were supposed to get these games as replacements. Grab them while you can!

EDIT 2: Once you nab the PS3 version of Flower, the PS4 and Vita version becomes free for download! Sweet. :D

Get out of bed @Fierce_LiNk and get downloading!!!

I was casually browsing the net on my phone and just raaaaaan out of bed to the laptop to check the store as I wanted to view it properly.

I got FlOw but couldn't get Flower. Nooooo, that's the one I really wanted.

Still, a game for Freeeeeeeee. Freee stuff. Wooo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!