N-Europe

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Zechs Merquise

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bargain! Like most humble bundles I have bought, I'll probably not touch half of the things in it (haven't got room on my Wii U to download much!), and I tend to go for the bottom tier or more than average tier, but $13 is only £9, so have gone for it all! See if Darksiders scratches a Zelda itch until the next one comes out, and see if I'm still just a button masher at Street Fighter!

Any idea if we'll get the Nintendo Gold Points for redeeming all these codes or not?

We won't be getting Gold points for these purchases, no. The question was already answered on GAF. Would have been so good if they did though, we'd have all had hundreds of points.

That's actually understandable as the prices are really low :). God, I have to wait till tomorrow :(.

Is this a problem:

This bundle is currently not available for Wii U consoles and Nintendo 3DS systems in your country.

This bundle cannot be redeemed on a console from your region. Are you sure you want to proceed?

If I still proceed, will I be able to install the games as I use German eshop?

God, it looks like I will have to by the first row first just to see if it works.

I've tried the first tier and it didn't work, they didn't give me any keys.... I am thinking of telling them that it's a gift and that they just give me the link so I can send ti to someone and get the codes, but would that work?

FYI I got a press release from NOE about it and the link is the same and prices in dollars so I think it is all fine it's just confusing/unclear if you're not American.

Sorry, reread the above. Weird, it does say Europe without any specific caveats.

I've tried the first tier and it didn't work, they didn't give me any keys.... I am thinking of telling them that it's a gift and that they just give me the link so I can send ti to someone and get the codes, but would that work?

That's really strange, if it lets you go as far as buying them then it should give you the codes and then if there is any problem it would be with redeeming the games on the eshop, but since you've had no trouble buying stuff in the past then there shouldn't be a problem. Definitely worth emailing them and just explaining your situation. Does Bosnia count as PAL? Do you get physical releases like in other European countries?

That's really strange, if it lets you go as far as buying them then it should give you the codes and then if there is any problem it would be with redeeming the games on the eshop, but since you've had no trouble buying stuff in the past then there shouldn't be a problem. Definitely worth emailing them and just explaining your situation. Does Bosnia count as PAL? Do you get physical releases like in other European countries?

Yes, we are PAL, I order all my physical games from UK, the console is from Germany :D, but yeah, we are PAL as we are in Europe. Also, I have sent an email to them, just to clarify some things.

@dazzybee - I actually have to try that, but my credit card is from Bosnia. Anyway, i have sent the link to my nephew and will try it now.

PS

It didn't work, it said it has no content in the region.

Edited by Kounan

Glad to hear it man! I bought mine earlier too, looking forward to spending some time playing 'Affordable Space Adventures'

I will not even play it in the near future as I have decided that Lego City Undercover, Mario 3D World, Rayman and Shovel Knight have to be finished first, plus there is Lego Batman 2 I am playing with my nephew :D.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Wii Fit U meter is £4.00 on the official UK store. Does anyone know if this will come with a game code? If it does then I'm all over that but it has no mention of it anywhere

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games/wii-u/wii-fit-u.list

It doesn't come with the game code sadly. :(

You would think at this point, Nintendo would consider selling the game with the fit meter for £14.99 or less... I mean the original price was £19.99 for the fit meter which at the launch of the game got you it for free when you connected the fit meter during the trial period, it was a really good deal! :)

Now though... the device isn't much good without the software plus the Wii U could well be in its final year so it would almost be a gesture of good will for Nintendo to make the software for Wii Fit U cheap surely? ::shrug:

The Wii Fit U meter is £4.00 on the official UK store. Does anyone know if this will come with a game code? If it does then I'm all over that but it has no mention of it anywhere

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games/wii-u/wii-fit-u.list

I actually bought a replacement one last night along with a couple of other items in their sale : peace:

While I haven't exactly missed the activity meter since I lost it last year, I decided to pick another one up at that price to see if it encourages me back into Wii Fit U :grin:

As @S\.C\.G has said, it doesn't come with a code to download the game but you can purchase the game and activity meter from Amazon for £12.09 :smile:

I actually bought a replacement one last night along with a couple of other items in their sale : peace:

While I haven't exactly missed the activity meter since I lost it last year, I decided to pick another one up at that price to see if it encourages me back into Wii Fit U :grin:

As @S\.C\.G has said, it doesn't come with a code to download the game but you can purchase the game and activity meter from Amazon for £12.09 :smile:

No worries, I thought it was probably too good to be true but thanks for the Amazon link, that's an awesome price!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!