N-Europe

Tea versus Coffee

Stocka

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometime last year I was drinking 12 cups of coffee a day for a few months. I had one in the morning when I woke up, another on the train to work and then loads at work because it made the day go faster. Then when I got home I just drank more for absolutely no reason I just couldnr help it. Is that caffeine addiction? If so its happened twice, though once in the form of red bull.

I don't like either. I love hot chocolate though, but only when it's made properly on the cooker with milk. Non of that cheapy microwave stuff or "Highlights." The caramel stuff that cadbury's do in those small packets is really nice, I took them on my DoE with me :)

_1793935_mrs-doyle-150-ch4.jpg

I can cope with tea on occasion but it doesn't leave me thinking it's the drink of the Gods, just mildly tasty hot water. Coffee is ok if it's proper black highly sugered turkish style. For an ultimate hot beverage though I will always go for hot chocolate with cream, marshmellow, excessive amounts of sugar and possibly a twix for dipping.

I loved cofee ever since I was little, but I always tried not to drink to much, because it can get addictive. But in the light of my stomach problems I avoid cofee at all costs and I've been drinking a lot of tea. It's really good and calming (depends on the flavour of course). I also like cold tea.

• 2 months later...

Absolutely hate both probably more than about any other drink I've ever tasted (not that I've tasted that many yet). I just really don't like either coffee or tea. I join the (hot) chocolate milk crowd, thank you very much.

Tea when I'm at home, hot chcocolate when I'm out because the quality of tea you can get out and about is piss poor..

In summer, whatever is buy one get one free, smoothies.. coke or whatever.

Agreed. I always prefer to make my own tea at home, just tastes better then what you can get from cafe's, restaurants etc.

Coffee ain't bad, I only ever drink it when I need to do an all nighter with courseworks/revision.

Smoothies are cool as well....those innocent smoothies>100% fruit!: peace:

I hate coffee so much! The taste, the smell, everything....If i go into one of those coffee shops it almost kills me but i love the big milky hot chocolate's they do so i have to power through the horrible smell.

Now tea i love, you cant go wrong with a nice cuppa tea in the morning alongside a bacon sandwich after a heavy night out. Sorts me right out. I also love the rich tea biscuits to dip in...

Spot fucking on mate. Big up the Tea massive.

PG Tips shits on you!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!