Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of pics were posted from a friends 18th earlier, but this one confuses me totally. It was the end of the night (so Han and I were a tad wankered) and we're just staring at the pair of balls in the corner. What the hell is so interesting about them?

42879232090752082297252.jpg

We all look like we've been abused.

Loads of pics were posted from a friends 18th earlier, but this one confuses me totally. It was the end of the night (so Han and I were a tad wankered) and we're just staring at the pair of balls in the corner. What the hell is so interesting about them?

Maybe you were trying to figure out the best way to take a shot...?

The middle two are far better than the outer two. And out of those two, I prefer Dan's, but that's cause landscapes bore me more often than not.

I'm not a fan of the rubbery figure in the far left one, but it looks conscientiously painted. But yeah. Dan's ftw by far.

Not an image but here's me driving around Kensington' date=' need a better camera man - my flatmate is rubbish.

[YOUTUBE']1WbTlj_VKAE[/YOUTUBE]

Goddamit Will! I might have to steal your car now :p

Didn't realise that the Elise in you Avatar was actually yours... I can't seem to find a jealousy emoticon here *WAITEEEEEEER*

Yeah they really are. And you are wearing ties... is this secondary school? Jesus that's good for secondary school.

Upper sixth, which I guess counts as secondary school.. but yah, year 13 so we're not that great.

The middle two are far better than the outer two. And out of those two, I prefer Dan's, but that's cause landscapes bore me more often than not.

I'm not a fan of the rubbery figure in the far left one, but it looks conscientiously painted. But yeah. Dan's ftw by far.

Thankya :D The girl on the left's art is generally amazing but her final pieces never seem to match her sketchbok work. I love it all the same though. And the girl on the right drew my hand so it must be awesome :P & yes my hand really does bend that way.

You have the same expression in each picture

Haha, I realised this too. But, they're the only ones that aren't incredibly embarassing. (Wait. Lies. First one I'm vaguely smiling, and the second I have a huge smile. Yeeeah.)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!